Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES

from what i heard it is a season ending injury, Buffalo has all sorts of problems.

Been posted a few times and then moved because it either turned into smack or, the main reason is it really doesn't deal with the Miami Dolphins franchise.

Hate to see players go down to injury.

I'd rather the Fins beat them at full strength.

Well, since we play the Jills soon, it does apply to us...but while I don't like to see anyone get injured, I'm glad, if someone was hurt, it was one of our division foes...

BTW...any news on Ears ?? The Jests could be in for a long year too...

Sucks for me! I got the Bills D/ST in fantasy!! :yell:

ItalianDolFan said:
Takeo Spikes of the Buffalo Bills could be out for the season, which would be good for us seeing we play them in 2 weeks. Atlanta ran all over Buffalo when Takeo was gone.
I never want to see any player hurt. I'd rather beat them with a full compliment of players so that they have no excuses.

Like what was said above I do not jump up and down and cheer for injury's. I'd rather us beat them when they're 100% and when we're 100% so we know for sure the better team won.

ItalianDolFan said:
Takeo Spikes of the Buffalo Bills could be out for the season, which would be good for us seeing we play them in 2 weeks. Atlanta ran all over Buffalo when Takeo was gone.

Who would have though it might come down to the last game of the season at NEW ENGLAND for the division....PRAISE SABAN!!!

ItalianDolFan said:

good news...no. as much as i hate the JiLLLLs...injury is not good news.

Go Fins!!!

dolfan4good said:
I never want to see any player hurt. I'd rather beat them with a full compliment of players so that they have no excuses.

I agree with you. :cool: Interesting in how this is percieved as well as played out. On a Belichick team (and someday ours I hope) a new guy would be plugged in and the fanfare would only be in the media, because no matter who the next guy was he would step up. No big deal at all. We will see if Buffalo can do the same thing. Like us, I don't think they have the personnell yet to smoothly recover from a talent loss like Takeo. The good news for us about the two ugly losses is Jets and Buffalo fans will pretty much leave us alone until we lose or they win big.

Back
Top Bottom