Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES

NO WAY HARRISON COMES BACK THIS YEAR!

Did you see the replay of that? His knee bent sideways. He probably tore 2 or the 3 of his ligaments in his knee. It looked Willis McGahee type but sideways.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
And now their left tackle Todd Light is done for the year too. When they bring out the leg sleeve or the air cast before moving a player to the cart, that is a reliable indication of a broken leg.
Todd Lyght is a retired corner from Notre Dame. You mean Matt Light.

Its good to know that our division rivals wont be as strong as they can be when we face them, but it still feels a it wrong to celebrate injured players. I'm not saying anybody is, but season ending injuries sucks for any team, and although we didnt lose Ricky last year because of injury (maybe a mental injury :) ), we did lose him for the season and to lose a guy for a season hurts so damn much for any fan I dont think we should dwell on this news.

Spikes out for the season is bad news for the Bills and will make things easier over there for us in two weeks. But my condolences to Bills fans, its tough news. Same for Harrison if season ending.

Jets | Fabini to Have MRI
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:21:29 -0700

NewYorkJets.com reports New York Jets OT Jason Fabini (knee) will have an MRI done on his right knee.

Jets | Fiedler to Have MRI
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:21:06 -0700

NewYorkJets.com reports New York Jets QB Jay Fiedler (shoulder) will have an MRI done on his right shoulder.

Jets | Pennington to Have MRI
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:18:27 -0700

NewYorkJets.com reports New York Jets QB Chad Pennington (shoulder) will have an MRI done on his right shoulder.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Wow, reports are coming in saying the Jet's Jason Fabini is done for the year.

http://jets.scout.com/2/443600.html

This is unbelievable how many injuries there were in the AFCE today. None to the Dolphins, thank god!

T.k.o?

I dont know if i should put this in the General NFL forum, but is there any news on Takeo Spikes, i saw he injured his Achillies today vs. The Falcons. I know there is a bye coming up and then we head up north to play them, but i'd like to know if there is a time frame on Takeo's injury because if they dont have him in that defense, it will be a hell of a lot easier on our offense. Also Achillies injuries are usually quite serious, and he was brought off on a car.

:eek: Mr. Spikes might be done for the year it depends on the MRI. I got a feeling that he is done for the year :eek:

I never wish injury on any player, but today when I saw Harrison get hurt all I could think was "Karma's a b!tch, isn't it?". And, I do want to know what happened to Light and Takeo, hope the best for those two.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
I dont know if i should put this in the General NFL forum, but is there any news on Takeo Spikes, i saw he injured his Achillies today vs. The Falcons. I know there is a bye coming up and then we head up north to play them, but i'd like to know if there is a time frame on Takeo's injury because if they dont have him in that defense, it will be a hell of a lot easier on our offense. Also Achillies injuries are usually quite serious, and he was brought off on a car.

What would make it even easier is if they leave Losman in at qb.

I feel bad for TKO but not Harrison. Spikes is a hell of a leader and football player.

Harrison is the cheapest player in the league. I could care less about him.

Dolfan984 said:
I feel bad for TKO but not Harrison. Spikes is a hell of a leader and football player.

Harrison is the cheapest player in the league. I could care less about
him.

couldn't agree with you more

Back
Top Bottom