Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES

Bills | Spikes may Have Torn Achilles' Tendon

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:24:25 -0700

Matt Winkeljohn, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl">Buffalo Bills fear that LB Takeo Spikes (Achilles') suffered a torn Achilles' tendon during the team's Week 3 game. He slammed his helmet to the turf following the injury, knowing that when the news becomes final upon further examination Monday, Sept. 26, it's not likely to be good

I hate to see such a good player go down...

but as a fin fan thats good news. I hope he ends up alright and comes back strong when he can.

Just heard on ESPN news........

That Chad Pennington and Jay Fiedler are both getting their shoulders MRI'd. Both of them? I wonder what happened today. Didnt hear much about this at all until now.

The same thing happened to both of them. They were rolling out to throw & as they threw someone hit them from behind & landed on them.

They Strianed They'er Arms Playing With Each Other

This is not a smack forum, this is your first and last warning. WB3

Takeo Spikes done for the season

Reports are that Takeo may have tore his Achilles.

Matt Winkeljohn, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Buffalo Bills fear that LB Takeo Spikes (Achilles') suffered a torn Achilles' tendon during the team's Week 3 game. He slammed his helmet to the turf following the injury, knowing that when the news becomes final upon further examination Monday, Sept. 26, it's not likely to be good

Amars said:
Reports are that Takeo may have tore his Achilles.

Matt Winkeljohn, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Buffalo Bills fear that LB Takeo Spikes (Achilles') suffered a torn Achilles' tendon during the team's Week 3 game. He slammed his helmet to the turf following the injury, knowing that when the news becomes final upon further examination Monday, Sept. 26, it's not likely to be good
Nice title bud, with that you'd think they already got the results.

Praying it's just a strain.

He is a super player...terrible news if he tore it. :shakeno:

Heard it on Sporting news radio that its tore but I dont have a link. I dont want to get bashed for no link

Good news for Dolfans

Takeo Spikes of the Buffalo Bills could be out for the season, which would be good for us seeing we play them in 2 weeks. Atlanta ran all over Buffalo when Takeo was gone.

Back
Top Bottom