Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES

dolfan4good said:
I never want to see any player hurt. I'd rather beat them with a full compliment of players so that they have no excuses.

I don't think Bills fans had any trouble feeling good about themselves when they beat us twice last year with all of our injuries.

I never want any player to get injured, but there's no question this makes the two games against Buffalo much much easier. Those are still going to be two great games.

Atlanta ran all over the Bills yesterday..........Ronnie should have a big day.

Are you people senile and low? Does an opposing players injury content you?

I just want to know, all the talk of takeo spikes, law, or all those afc east players that were injured in the weekend are no content to me. Being hurt is something that I don't take pleasure of looking at since those players put their body on the block when it comes to sunday time to entertaint us. Yea you can cheer for those good hits that Terrel Owen got because hitting is part of the game but when someone is down on the field with a face of pain and grief then it is no joke. How would you feel if any of our dolfans are all injured for the rest of the season.?

There was a guy yesterday that was disappointed when he heard Ronnie had a hamstring injury, because he was hoping he had torn his ACL.

:goof:

juniorseau55 said:
I just want to know, all the talk of takeo spikes, law, or all those afc east players that were injured in the weekend are no content to me. Being hurt is something that I don't take pleasure of looking at since those players put their body on the block when it comes to sunday time to entertaint us. Yea you can cheer for those good hits that Terrel Owen got because hitting is part of the game but when someone is down on the field with a face of pain and grief then it is no joke. How would you feel if any of our dolfans are all injured for the rest of the season.?

Injuries suck. I don't like to see anyone with a serious hurt on. Cheering a man who's gone down is extremly unsportsmanlike.

Buffalo is at its weakest right now, dolphins need to use that for their advantage and run the ball hard with ronnie, DESTROY them and lower their morale down to the ground

Great post. This was the equivalent to the demented Bronco fans that a couple of years ago were cheering and celebrating the illegal hit by Kennoy Kennedy on Chambers that put him out for several weeks. Not only did he get hurt, it was illegal and he could have been critically injured or killed. But they were bragging and calling Chambers a female reproductive organ. I spent about a year over on the Orangemane the Denver board before getting banned. I always thought Jet fans were the worst, but I was wrong. Denver fans are by far the biggest idiots on earth.
Injuries to ANY player are not a good thing. I want them to have their best, and I want to beat their best. Because sooner or later if you want to win a title you have to be a quality team and beat quality teams. You can't just get "lucky" and have all of your opposition go down to injury until you win a Super Bowl.
I say give me your best, and let me dominate them.

Injuries happen. Spikes / Harrison / Pennington / Feidler / Fabinni.....

Hey, let's just hope the injury bug stays out of our house!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Honestly I dont want our Rivals losing ANY players... I want every team in the NFL running at 100% because I hate excuses.

Unfortunately, injuries are a part of the game, and effect the play of the effected teams, ours, or our opponent. I don't like injuries to happen to anybody, but with the rash of injuries in the AFC East this weekend, Harrison, Pennington, Fiedler, Fabini, and Spikes, I think it will change the outcome of some games in our divison.

Nasty said:
Sucks for me! I got the Bills D/ST in fantasy!! :yell:

Bad luck......for you and Spikes.......But good for UCF......may they continue to win......

wow the arms in NY are in bad shape and they can not just run martin every play, sounds like trouble to me!

That is a shame because he is a very good player and a good person off the feild (does alot with charity with a couple of organizations and you never hear him in bar fights or fighting with his teammates). You always hate to see any injury but it is worse to someone who you really respect as a player.

Back
Top Bottom