Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES

Looks bad for him, i'd guess knee ligaments from the look off it

Rodney Harris done for the season?!?!?!?

Bad injury looks like he's done. His knee was blown up....I hate the Pats but I hate season ending injurys far more. I feel for the guy, great player.

Martel said:
El lego breako.....goodnight you dirty dog. Karmas a bitty.

I hate to sound like a jerk but you are right: What goes around, comes around. Harrison has been so dirty for so long, I don't feel even a little bit sorry for him.

SCall13 said:
I hate to sound like a jerk but you are right: What goes around, comes around. Harrison has been so dirty for so long, I don't feel even a little bit sorry for him.
Don't feel bad SCall13, I thought the same thing when I saw him down. God rest my soul, but lets be serious, it isn't like the man didn't have it coming to him. How many fines for dirty hits has he had? How many people has he put out?

Martel said:
El lego breako.....goodnight you dirty dog. Karmas a bitty.

I don't like wishing injury on anyone, but this guy just had it coming for him. He is the prime example of a dirty player. Matter of fact, his peers once voted him dirtiest player in the league about 2 years ago

AFC EAST injuries......

I know it doesnt directly involve the Dolphins, but there are 2 key possibly season ending injuries to key AFC EAST opponents.

Takeo Spikes
Rodney Harrison

Go DOLPHINS
2-1

Actually Harrison is questionable to come back, IN THIS GAME. This is why its better to not speculate, at least on injuries.....

I wouldn't be too excited. Junior left the game and didn't return, and seemed really upset on the sideline.

and now Matt Light's leg is dangling... man are the injuries piling up for the Pats...

ouch... still, i find them to be a really admirable team... they had tons of injuries last season, and just kept winning...

And now their left tackle Todd Light is done for the year too. When they bring out the leg sleeve or the air cast before moving a player to the cart, that is a reliable indication of a broken leg.

Schleprock said:
Don't feel bad SCall13, I thought the same thing when I saw him down. God rest my soul, but lets be serious, it isn't like the man didn't have it coming to him. How many fines for dirty hits has he had? How many people has he put out?

that was much earlier in his career... he's played smart (albeit still aggressive) defense for several years now... plus he's an admirable leader and well-spoken... ease up... you'd love a safety with his ability for Miami... i would...

Back
Top Bottom