Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES

DolfanDaveInATX said:
And now their left tackle Todd Light is done for the year too. When they bring out the leg sleeve or the air cast before moving a player to the cart, that is a reliable indication of a broken leg.

Hey sign me up for your bandwagon.

Huscroft6 said:
Actually Harrison is questionable to come back, IN THIS GAME. This is why its better to not speculate, at least on injuries.....

yes, but you on BB he will never be honest about injuries. Harrison is the player I love to hate.

I hope for all the players he has hurt with late hits and cheap shots that whatever it is it hurts like hell. But all and all I hope he will be ok.

Takeo is done. Reported ACL! This means the Bills are done as well. GO Sabres!

And I must say I am pretty impressed with the fins, for whatever it is worth.

Aw well, the Jets can kiss this season good bye.

Yeah Light just got hurt for New England (O-line)....I hope Pittsburgh rips them a new one. Hines Ward should have had another TD but dropped a gimme lateral.

nolimit said:
Takeo is done. Reported ACL! This means the Bills are done as well. GO Sabres!

And I must say I am pretty impressed with the fins, for whatever it is worth.

Spikes is done? Wow...that is brutal for the Bills.

Huscroft6 said:
Actually Harrison is questionable to come back, IN THIS GAME. This is why its better to not speculate, at least on injuries.....

yeah its no season ending injury, they just right now said hes out for the game but i think he'll be back in a couple weeks, hes pretty tough

Huscroft6 said:

There was no speculation, original post said "possible".

Wahoooooooooooo!!!!

Phins will win the AFC east

well, maybe not but it's a nice thought:)

Canadianfishfan said:
I saw the harrison injury... very interesting.. Im surprised we're so healthy!
What are you doing?? KNOCK ON *UCKING WOOD MAN.... are you trying to jinks this team. :shakeno:

FinsAreLife said:
yeah its no season ending injury, they just right now said hes out for the game but i think he'll be back in a couple weeks, hes pretty tough

The Patriots are notorious for lyeing about the severity of injuries.

They said Light was "questionable" but he got carted off in an aircast.

Jets | Fiedler Injured
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:12:02 -0700

The Associated Press reports New York Jets backup QB Jay Fiedler (shoulder), in the game in place of injured QB Chad Pennington (shoulder), injured his shoulder during the team's Week 3 game.

Chad got her too?? I was flipping sparingly trying to keep up with the game. I saw Chad at the end of reg., then caught the Jags last play.

Back
Top Bottom