Merged:a couple good articles in the herald today.../Rickys Life-Altering Trip Link | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:a couple good articles in the herald today.../Rickys Life-Altering Trip Link

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
a couple good articles in the herald today...

I suggest reading the article about ricky... It kinda gives you a look into his world and his thoughts a bit... He's seems ready to become more vocal and seems primed to become a true leader... Another thing under the acticle about surtains 'waiting game' was the fact that vernon carey's 'wonderlic' test score was tied for the worst score out of anyone who took it... I guess it tests players abilities to 'make logical deductions given everyday situations' ... I know it doesn't mean much, but I just thought it was interesting... Hopefully this guy isn't a loose cannon or have character issues or something... Whatever as long as he opens up holes for Ricky... :evil:

''There was one time last season when he very badly wanted to air out his offensive linemen -- he even had a speech semi-prepared the day before -- but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Wasn't confident enough. More comfortable with himself now, he says there will be no such hesitations this season. He has always said he doesn't have the personality to be a leader, but he's not interested in being a quiet loner any more, not if it means being a quiet loser, too.

I feel bad now I haven't been a better example,'' he says. ``I don't know how to blame other people. I'll blame myself first because that way I can keep trying to improve. But I don't like feeling helpless. You can watch film, and see we didn't do a great job blocking. The best thing we did this offseason was change things up. Whatever we were doing wasn't working. I'll take five new guys who want to work and prove something. I'm not wary about a whole new offensive line. I'm excited about it.''
linkorama

Man that was an excellent article.

Muck said:
Man that was an excellent article.
Sounds like ricky went on a walkabout as a boy, and came back as a man. :cooldude:

ladeback said:
Another thing under the acticle about surtains 'waiting game' was the fact that vernon carey's 'wonderlic' test score was tied for the worst score out of anyone who took it... I guess it tests players abilities to 'make logical deductions given everyday situations' ... I know it doesn't mean much, but I just thought it was interesting... Hopefully this guy isn't a loose cannon or have character issues or something... Whatever as long as he opens up holes for Ricky... :evil:

Dexter Manley couldn't even read when he was destroying OTs and QBs for the Redskins. Dan Marino didn't do too well with it either.

There's two "rebuttals" to the Wonderlic for ya. ;)

I like his "it's my offense'. Sounds like Ricky had an awakening, I think that's bad news for defenses this year.

I love Ricky. He is the greatest...Is there a more introspective, unique, and generally cool guy than Ricky? Sold two of his cars to fund 100 underprivileged kids' education? DANG!

Yep big bad news for them and awesome news for us...hes gonna take more control of this offense and more leadership along the O-line...he knows he needs to step up and take charge as our franchise running back and keep the oline in check...tell them to block like this or swing out like that so he can run better than he did last season...this is great news...he wants to win and you can tell from the things he said in the article...Jamal who?...Prediction:2100+ yards

ChambersNBoston said:
Yep big bad news for them and awesome news for us...hes gonna take more control of this offense and more leadership along the O-line...he knows he needs to step up and take charge as our franchise running back and keep the oline in check...tell them to block like this or swing out like that so he can run better than he did last season...this is great news...he wants to win and you can tell from the things he said in the article...Jamal who?...Prediction:2100+ yards

I HOPE not. While I would be happy for him, I would rather finally have a balanced offense...

Ricky: 1200-1400
Feeley: 3500-4000 (I know--not likely)

B-A-L-A-N-C-E :evil: Who could stop us then?

Sounds to me he kinda makes a few snap decisions and listens to others still.

He watches a Chris Rock comedy show and immediately sells things because Rock says money is our religion?

It was very cool to help those kids the way he did, I just have a hard time understanding this guy.

Whatever, as long as he runs and stays out of trouble.

Rickys Life-Altering Trip Link

Can anyone post up the story the link is bad, if anyone got to read it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom