Merged:a couple good articles in the herald today.../Rickys Life-Altering Trip Link | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:a couple good articles in the herald today.../Rickys Life-Altering Trip Link

Why do I get the feeling Ricky just discovered LSD?

PhinsmissedFG said:
Sounds to me he kinda makes a few snap decisions and listens to others still.

He watches a Chris Rock comedy show and immediately sells things because Rock says money is our religion?

It was very cool to help those kids the way he did, I just have a hard time understanding this guy.

Whatever, as long as he runs and stays out of trouble.

Sure, on the surface that seems really dumb huh?
Remeber, every learning situation doesn't happen at a University. I'm sure that isn't the first time Ricky has made donations or helped people out. So if you understand anything about the guy, know that he is a very generous and actually gives a damn.
I don't think that is too hard to figure out.

What a powerful, compelling, moving story. The man is a poet in addition to being an incredible athlete.

It sounds like when Williams came to Miami, he was able to discard the person he is not. Now, he seems to have found who he truly is.

im glad he had this great life experience and evrything

but honestly

i hope this is the LAST time our franchise player goes off by himself for a month in a foreign country driving for days across a barren wasteland by himself, in an old car that breaks down in 130 degree heat, then he goes to climb mountains and go deep sea diving

if he wants to sleep in a van im sure we can find a nice security-guarded parking garage with some medical staff on hand in case the temperature inside the van gets a few degrees too hot.... :cooldude:

Good read but he had better not change his name to Moonstar Sunshine or some crap like that. At some point I don't want him on the field thinking about philosophy or something like that. I want him thinking, gimme ball, run with ball, see defender, smash defender, see no more defenders, run, see goalpost, spike football, repeat.

You said it 34..........I just got done watching that clip about 5 times.........boston just absorbed that hit and made vincent look like his b1tch!

I loved it how vincents arms just flew all over the place after he tried hitting him..........kinda like he just ran into a BOMB.

:shark: Wonderlic who gives a ****. And good for Ricky, If he needs to kick some lineman in the azz than do it. Ricky is the man!:evil:

PhinsmissedFG said:
Sounds to me he kinda makes a few snap decisions and listens to others still.

He watches a Chris Rock comedy show and immediately sells things because Rock says money is our religion?

It was very cool to help those kids the way he did, I just have a hard time understanding this guy.

Ricky Williams is an amazing person who has overcome a lot simply to be happy with who he is and the crazyness that fame has brought to him. He is a true role model to all people suffering from similiar esteem issues and a single one of his charitable donations will help more people than many of us can help in a lifetime.

Given the current nature of professional sports which includes a constant barrage of crime offenses, I can understand why its hard for you to "get" Ricky.... There really isn't much to understand other than Ricky is different from the typical selfish, overrated, egotistical maniacs the NFL seems to breed :)

Back
Top Bottom