Merged:a couple good articles in the herald today.../Rickys Life-Altering Trip Link | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:a couple good articles in the herald today.../Rickys Life-Altering Trip Link

Take care of the mind and the body will follow.

Great article, great experience to read a few notes of, great person!

The only thing I thought that he did was smart was donate the money. Taking a vacation of this type in the middle of an NFL career I wouldn't rate as smart.

PhinsmissedFG said:
Sounds to me he kinda makes a few snap decisions and listens to others still.

He watches a Chris Rock comedy show and immediately sells things because Rock says money is our religion?

It was very cool to help those kids the way he did, I just have a hard time understanding this guy.

Whatever, as long as he runs and stays out of trouble.

My son in law was Rickys room mate when they were with the Philles organization, he tells me that Ricky is "what he is" meaning he is extremely introspective and genuine, you could probably call him a head case...but that would be wrong too. I just hope when he went on walk about he didn't run up on the same people Cat Stevens found that caused him to quit making such great music. Some people are put here on earth to make great music, some are put here to run footballs. If and when Ricky finds himself...I hope he does it 4.5-5.0 yds. at a time.

Ricky...if by chance you visit Finheaven and read these post, Matt tried to get with you in Nashville last years preseason game to give you one of his CDs but security wouldn't notify you for him.

TheBostonBomber said:
You said it 34..........I just got done watching that clip about 5 times.........boston just absorbed that hit and made vincent look like his b1tch!

It's there for your viewing pleasure. I know I love watching that clip.

Will only like it more if it was in a Dolphin uniform.

Not sure, but I think it was the safety that hit Boston on that clip. Vincent was playing 10 yards off of Boston.

PhinsmissedFG said:
The only thing I thought that he did was smart was donate the money. Taking a vacation of this type in the middle of an NFL career I wouldn't rate as smart.
Taking a vacation in the middle of the offseason is not smart?? I'm not following you here... :confused:

!PapaCrunk! said:
Take care of the mind and the body will follow.

Great article, great experience to read a few notes of, great person!

Now, A great person who has had a life altering trip has this B.S. going on. As a player and human being Ricky is the most down to earth person and I think there was something wrong with his test. I realize he is human but its soemthing that I can't believe, Maybe im in denial :cry: but i sure hope to god im not :D

I feel he may have smoked some.. but maybe it will be proven as a rumor nothin more

Of course he smokes, majority of all football players are during some type of drug. Majority of all americans are taking some sort of drug. Paxil and etc. I've seen it with my own too eyes. Perfect example (For My Finheaven Family Only) I was a Diamond's which a Strip Club in Miami, and guess who's in the V.I.P with stacks of $100 dollar bills and snorting a whole lot of that white stuff? Steve Mc Nair. Now if you can recall last year he got busted for D.U.I and gun possession. Well, don't be suprise if something happens with him again because that night I was praying he took a cab home..A little bit of pot is harmless for a guy like Ricky. And remember when Ricky said if everyone listen to Bob Marley there's no road rage. That was the first sign to me that Ricky was smoking some grass..and guess who else I've witness first hand, Kenny Mixon; New Year's eve right after the Indy playoff game. He must of been smoking some Arabian weed in a limo with some fine chicks.

Back
Top Bottom