MERGED: Adrian McPherson a Saint | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Adrian McPherson a Saint

silverloop13 said:
They are talking about Maurice Clarrett too. So you shut up.;)

they were just now talking about clarret, i said that quote like 15 minutes ago when they were still taking about mcpherson, so actually you shutup.;)

Schleprock said:
Besides Tom Brady, give us a name who was worth a damn in the 4th round on. And who didn't compete in more than 5 game sin college.

Thank you...GOODNIGHT!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! jeez some of you people don't realise the huge adjustment to playing college football to the NFL and mcpherson hardly even played college. he is going to look silly trying to scramble and throw every play as if it was the arena league. he will not survive in the NFL. and btw the way some of you people are talking bout him as if he's going to haunt us is just stupid. if he's so good why was he taken in the 5th round???

This is unbelievable, how can you say that this is a bad draft based upon us not taking McPherson in the 5TH ROUND!!! Get real people, how can you say that a guy that played 5 college games and a year of arena ball is the next big thing in the NFL? Play the odds people, just like McPherson did when he was betting on those FSU games...

gofishn said:
This is unbelievable, how can you say that this is a bad draft based upon us not taking McPherson in the 5TH ROUND!!! Get real people, how can you say that a guy that played 5 college games and a year of arena ball is the next big thing in the NFL? Play the odds people, just like McPherson did when he was betting on those FSU games...

I don't believe it's a bad draft by any means, just that I would have liked to take McPherson,,,he's a definite upgrade over what we have..I do know it would probably take him a couple of years to become a starter but hey lets be honest we are not going to be competing for a super bowl next year...Above all I'm a Fin fan and as much as I don't like what FEeley has shown me, I hope he is able to turn it around

emjai said:
they were just now talking about clarret, i said that quote like 15 minutes ago when they were still taking about mcpherson, so actually you shutup.;)

The point is......its the 5th round and most of the good stories are gone.....the only people they talk about are the guys with back stories. Its like that every year. If there was a guy on the board who shot his mom in the leg theyd be spending 30 minutes on him too.

QB or no QB?

First time to post here (that I can recall)...hello all

Dophin fan for 30 plus years, in Texas.

IMO QB should have been issue #1 for the Fins to address. We aren't that far removed from haveing the leagues leading rusher and a top 3 defense and yet not making the playoffs. Granted that was with wanny, who sucked.

I like Ronnie Brown but this year but given you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a free agent 1200 plus yard RB I think Saban could have been more creative on and leading up to draft day.

In addition I don't see any of Saban's moves to this point being all that impressive.

It looks like we are again going to be sceaming a our tv's when our inept signal caller blows game afer game...again.

BTW Why take a WR in the draft as some suggested? Why? We can't get the ball to who we do have.

I know little about McPherson but knocks on him and his past ring hollow given Feeley started something like 6 games between high school and starting for the Dolphins.

mcpherson is an absolute JOKE. I am so glad all the mcpherson lovers can just SHUT UP now! You are all so

PWN3D!!!

We need a REAL QB, who can PASS, not a vick wannabe who scrambles around trying to be a human highlight film.

I say trade and get Rivers. Give 'em whatever they want. Just DO IT. We NEED QB!!!

Just shows what you people don't know!! McPherson can scramble yes, but he is not a scrambling quarterback he is a pocket passer with scrambling ability... we missed out on this kid big time!! I am an FSU fan and I have seen this kid play in high school, college and the arena league.. yes he got in trouble a couple of years ago but this kid has a huge upside just a shame we couldn't see him in the type of offence we will be running.

Good luck with the Saints Adrian go win a super bowl and all that while we sit here asking "why didnt we pick you!??!!?"

Back
Top Bottom