MERGED: Adrian McPherson a Saint | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Adrian McPherson a Saint

im really mad we missed him last round...and y did the saints pick him? to get rid of brooks? they're the same damn player!...and all you haters of mcpherson, notice the draft ppl cant shutup about him right now...still talkin about him when he got picked more than ten minutes ago

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
I think we definitely need to take a shot on one of the QB's left....What the hell is wrong with Jason White..may i remind thee he has won the Heisman and was in the running for it last year.....make him sit in the pocket like dan the man....either that or we an take a chance on Timmy Chang from Hawaii...hes a JP Losman type player....anything is worth a shot unless Mr. Saban has faith in Feeley
JASON WHITE IS TERRIBLE!! He has horrible knees, and a horrendous delivery with no arm strength..THAT'S what is wrong with Jason friggin White

We need to take the Division II College Football Player of the Year, from the Colorado School of Mines, he is 6'7" 210....Chad Friehauf.

I can't believe these idiots that think Feeley is the answer. (LOL) You want to talk about football knowledge-(LOL) You better go look at some tape from last year and then talk to me! The only good thing Feeley is good at is throwing interceptions! And who do we have backing him up - GUS? (LOL) Come on dude wake up!

Thank GOD we didn't draft him, he's gonna be horrible. Nick wouldn't have wanted him anyways, now I'm expecting to take Wilkerson or Hawthorne.

Roman529 said:
We need to take the Division II College Football Player of the Year, from the Colorado School of Mines, he is 6'7" 210....Chad Friehauf.

Wow I would love them so much! That would be a great pick or Ryan Fitzpatrick

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
I think we definitely need to take a shot on one of the QB's left....What the hell is wrong with Jason White..may i remind thee he has won the Heisman and was in the running for it last year.....make him sit in the pocket like dan the man....either that or we an take a chance on Timmy Chang from Hawaii...hes a JP Losman type player....anything is worth a shot unless Mr. Saban has faith in Feeley

White and Chang suck! There are no QB's worth looking at now....Hawthrone/Shazor/Wilkerson

ny_finfan1966 said:
I can't believe these idiots that think Feeley is the answer. (LOL) You want to talk about football knowledge-(LOL) You better go look at some tape from last year and then talk to me! The only good thing Feeley is good at is throwing interceptions! And who do we have backing him up - GUS? (LOL) Come on dude wake up!
I forgot that McPherson could come in at that pick here at #162 and be better than Feeley or Frerotte this year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go do some reading please.

when

BullDurham said:
Thanks Saban......FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!

WHEN WILL YOU GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** AND REALIZE WE NEED A F'N QB?!!!!

Maybe Saban don`t want a Qb?, and he likes AJ and Gus.....

ny_finfan1966 said:
I'm with you on this one bro, wish we had picked up McPherson since Feeley...well we all know how that went...Anyways above all I'm a Fin fan so if he is what we are left with I wish him the best and for the sake of our organization hope he makes a dramatic improvement.

Schleprock said:
JASON WHITE IS TERRIBLE!! He has horrible knees, and a horrendous delivery with no arm strength..THAT'S what is wrong with Jason friggin White
lol, horrible knees? Channing Crowder HAS horrible knees. This guy had an MCL TRANSPLANT of all things and we took him in the 3rd. IMO we messed up not taking Mcpherson in the 4th round I'm just gald he didn't get taken by someone in our division, he woulda really come back to haunt us under our next head coach, whoever that will be.

who is this division II guy....if hes any good we wouldnt draft him...prolly could take him in free agency...tell me more about him??

Back
Top Bottom