MERGED: Adrian McPherson a Saint | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Adrian McPherson a Saint

Wow, you guys are real mature. You guys must be angels, congratulations

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is going to be something we regret.

ny_finfan1966 said:
great the saints just took Adrian McPherson. Nick Saban is an idiot! ANother defensive idiot coach that forgets about the most important postion - quarterback!
I would have expected more football knowledge from a 39 yr old.

thank god..im gonna puke with all the hype he had...

i bet we never hear about this guy again...

well McPherson is gone....seeing as how Ben Wilkerson played at LSU, i wouldnt be surprised to see him be taken with our 5th round pick. Id still like to trade up and get an extra pick because Ernest Shazor would be a STEAL. As for QBs...im gonna get bashed for this, but we need a QB who can pass.....and who better than the NCAA's all-time leading passer, Timmy Chang. There is also Heisman Trophy winner Jason White.....we could also use a Defensive Tackle in Hawthorne. But i think one of those guys should go as our 5th rounder. Hopefully we will trade up. Anybody who thinks Feeley/Frerrote/Rosenfels is a decent depth chart at QB is nuts.

yes next year there is Matt Leinart. Drew Brees will be an FA next year. Tim Rattay is on the trading market. But still, i think Timmy Chang would give us a good passer.

Unbelievable- I can't believe we didn't get this guy. I am tired of these losing coaches here in Miami that only care about Defense. Nick Saban will be no different. Now watch how good Adrian McPherson turns out.

good now we don't have to worry about wasting a pick on him while there's other good players still on the board. I stick by it, he'll be playing CFL or Arena again within 3 years.

Dubfire said:
What has Adrian Macpeherson done in his ENTIRE career to make you think he can come in an be a savior? Seriously, I'd like to know.

What has Feeley done to make u believe he is our saviour??? I mean besides throwing for TD's to the opposing teams?? McPherson has alot more potential than who we have.. Feeley hasn't shown me much, hopefully that'll change if he is what we are left with

need a QB

I think we definitely need to take a shot on one of the QB's left....What the hell is wrong with Jason White..may i remind thee he has won the Heisman and was in the running for it last year.....make him sit in the pocket like dan the man....either that or we an take a chance on Timmy Chang from Hawaii...hes a JP Losman type player....anything is worth a shot unless Mr. Saban has faith in Feeley

Back
Top Bottom