MERGED: Adrian McPherson a Saint | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Adrian McPherson a Saint

Anyone who thinks McPherson would have come in and started for us before 2008 is completely clueless. Timmy Chang and Jason White are NOT NFL QB's. Let me repeat: NOT NFL QB's. We do not need them!

emjai said:
im really mad we missed him last round...and y did the saints pick him? to get rid of brooks? they're the same damn player!...and all you haters of mcpherson, notice the draft ppl cant shutup about him right now...still talkin about him when he got picked more than ten minutes ago

They are talking about Maurice Clarrett too. So you shut up.;)

Schleprock said:
I forgot that McPherson could come in at that pick here at #162 and be better than Feeley or Frerotte this year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go do some reading please.

He wouldn't do much worse than what Feeley did last year!!! He probably threw more picks for TDs to the other team than he did to our own!!

however, realistically I'm not saying that he would come in and start right away but he is young and has way more potential than what we have...

Saban wouldn't have drafted him anyway. He had a golden opportunity in the fourth and didn't, no one could realistically have expected McPherson would have been there in the fifth. Saban just isn't interested.

Ok, so we missed out on McPherson, I would've liked him but look it realistically...the odds are definitely against McPherson becoming anything special...sure he has tons of physical talent, but theres a reason he went in the 5th round instead of the 3rd...besides, I would be more than pleased with Shazor as our next pick

777 said:
lol, horrible knees? Channing Crowder HAS horrible knees. This guy had an MCL TRANSPLANT of all things and we took him in the 3rd. IMO we messed up not taking Mcpherson in the 4th round I'm just gald he didn't get taken by someone in our division, he woulda really come back to haunt us under our next head coach, whoever that will be.
For Cripe sake...you people are a trip. Now you are projecting the future :rolleyes: :rolleyes: How about giving more than just "he will haunt us" BS

Some of these Miami fans kill me! (LOL) I think they forget how our quarterbacks played last year. So I guess they want us to wait another 5 years like Fielder to figure out we might need to draft a quarterback- unbelievable!

Yeah we should give him a shot.....I mean look how good Lawrence Phillips and Cecil Collins worked out for us.....

stop complaining people. i think you've become so engulfed by the draft that your forgetting we went 4-12 last year. whether we like it or not we are RE-BUILDING. no qb available including the overrated mcpherson is gonna get us too far next season. taking any qb other than alex smith would be a stupid pick in this poor draft class so stop fretting, we'll see how aj goes and if he struggles we'll get our qb through the draft, FA or trade next season.

ny_finfan1966 said:
Some of these Miami fans kill me! (LOL) I think they forget how our quarterbacks played last year. So I guess they want us to wait another 5 years like Fielder to figure out we might need to draft a quarterback- unbelievable!
Besides Tom Brady, give us a name who was worth a damn in the 4th round on. And who didn't compete in more than 5 game sin college.

Thank you...GOODNIGHT!

Jared Allen from Florida Atlantic is consistent and a very accurate QB....I would be very happy with him..I've seen him play in the 1AA playoffs against my brother and he was by far the best player out on the field that day...Very smart with the football and was very well coached..

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
who is this division II guy....if hes any good we wouldnt draft him...prolly could take him in free agency...tell me more about him??

Chad Friehauf was the Div. II Player of the Year at the Colorado School of Mines....he's huge 6'7" but needs to add some weight...he is around 205...has almost all the Div. II records.
clear.gif

nyfinfan...you must be the biggest Feeley hater on this board...you've posted like 10 times already in this thread alone the same exact thing! Quit crying, chances are McPherson doesn't do anything and if he does...oh well...theres always next year.

Schleprock said:
Besides Tom Brady, give us a name who was worth a damn in the 4th round on. And who didn't compete in more than 5 game sin college.

Thank you...GOODNIGHT!

Name a 3rd stringer who our inept coaching staff traded our 2nd round draft pick for and who subsequently has a knack for throwing TD's to the opposing team..

Thank you...GOODNIGHT!

Back
Top Bottom