Merged: All Manny Wright Threads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Manny Wright Threads

Manny is kicking butt! Wait until he gets one entire year of NFL weight lifting and conditioning under his belt, he will be a beast. Watch out for him then. Go USC Trojans!

Manny was impressive today, he made more plays today than Roth has made all season.

Do we have a future star on Manny or what?

I love the way he play today...he made the most of his chance and he's gonna be a star for us.We got a great steal in the 5th round.

Ozzy rules!!

You figure with the way he's playing, we need to get him some more PT. The question is who do we demote to get him on the active roster once Traylor comes back.

well, he's a future star so I don't care who we don't play so that we can play him

Ozzy rules!!

Kistner10 said:
You figure with the way he's playing, we need to get him some more PT. The question is who do we demote to get him on the active roster once Traylor comes back.

AGREED...PUT HIM IN NEXT TO TRAYLOR AND SWAP HIM IN AND OUT WITH HOLLIDAY.

I'd just have a good 4 man DT rotation, Traylor always plays run downs, the three rotate to the other DT spot while Traylor is in there, and when he isn't they rotate with the two open positions. I just wanna see him get some more time.

Yep, all we need know is Haloti Ngata and our d-line will be set.

I was just about to create a thread about this... But I was watching a lot of him in particular. When he is out there, he is getting a lot of push and disrupting plays. He did get a sack, but he seems to be getting a lot of pressure from the DT position. This is the most excited I've been about him yet.

I think he will play the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom