Merged: All Manny Wright Threads | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Manny Wright Threads

Future star? I see it. All he had to do is lose some weight and mature a bit. I said it after the sup draft and I'll say it again, anything we get from manny this year is a bonus.:happydrin

Danny said:
I love the way he play today...he made the most of his chance and he's gonna be a star for us.We got a great steal in the 5th round.

Ozzy rules!!

i agree, i say give him till the year after next year and hes getting around 5 sacks a season, and a good heap of tackle, like around 30-40...not just yet, but he is just starting now to show flashes of what he will be for us in the future

Tim Bowenian at times in an earlier life.

Zgonina played well today, especially late in the game when we had to stop their running game.

He was getting very good push from the inside, and was chasing plays to the sidelines. The chasing the plays was the biggest thing for me.

He was getting very good push from the inside, and was chasing plays to the sidelines. The chasing the plays was the biggest thing for me.

I agree that he was all over the place.He played with passion...amazing, Nick in one year got us Daniels, Roth Crowder,Manny and Vickerson will be good too, can't wait for this defence to grow together.

Ozzy rules!!

I'd really like to get Mario Williams with our pick. Take the place of Taylor one day.

We have some solid young DT's, I see no reason to take Ngata unless we just rate him as that much better than other guys on the board.

Mannuel Wright Commercial/Mastercard Commercial

*Manuel Wright sits in front of a projector screen in the dark*

Box of Kleenex - $1.59

*Jason Taylor next to him, taking a tissue for himself has he cries to.*

Football contract - Millions

*Keith Traylor then pats Manuel Wright on the back, crying as well*

Being taken out of the game - Frustration

*Camera then focuses on projector screen, showing the replay of Wright's first sack.*

MW: It's beautiful...

First sack of the first year in the pros: Priceless

There are things in life money can't buy. But for everything else, there's Mastercard.

Silverphin said:
*Manuel Wright sits in front of a projector screen in the dark*

Box of Kleenex - $1.59

*Jason Taylor next to him, taking a tissue for himself has he cries to.*

Football contract - Millions

*Keith Traylor then pats Manuel Wright on the back, crying as well*

Being taken out of the game - Frustration

*Camera then focuses on projector screen, showing the replay of Wright's first sack.*

MW: It's beautiful...

First sack of the first year in the pros: Priceless

There are things in life money can't buy. But for everything else, there's Mastercard.

I'm not kidding...you are a marketing genius!!! :rofl3:

dolphinzen said:
I'm not kidding...you are a marketing genius!!! :rofl3:

You don't know HOW LONG I wanted to unload the idea to y'all. I was just waiting for a day like today.

Back
Top Bottom