Merged: All Manny Wright Threads | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Manny Wright Threads

PhinsTD said:
I'd really like to get Mario Williams with our pick. Take the place of Taylor one day.

We have some solid young DT's, I see no reason to take Ngata unless we just rate him as that much better than other guys on the board.

Traylor will be 37 next year, Ngata will take his place the D line of the future is:

Vickerson, Ngata, Wright

Wright

It was hard for me to focus on Wright, but I noticed he was involved on a few plays, and dominated the line of scrimmage several times. Maybe he is worth the 5th round pick afterall. What else did you all see when Wright was in the game?

keys_finfan said:
It was hard for me to focus on Wright, but I noticed he was involved on a few plays, and dominated the line of scrimmage several times. Maybe he is worth the 5th round pick afterall. What else did you all see when Wright was in the game?

Ask J.P. Losman when he was on the floor and limping after that. :lol:

hes over come alot in his nfl career so far and im proud of that

I hope so.....hopefully we can win out the rest of the year

being at the game, i didnt have time to analyze but manny dominated at times, i couldnt believe how good he looked

17-0 said:
Traylor will be 37 next year, Ngata will take his place the D line of the future is:

Vickerson, Ngata, Wright
we will not take ngata. it is not our main help in the draft. You can bet that in the 1st 3rounds{not in that order} it will be qb,cb,ol, then lb,dt in the later rounds

If we don't take Ngata is only cos he'll be gone by the time we pick.Mario Williams is posible and so is Greenway.I don't wanna use a 1st round pick ona safety.

Ozzy rules!!

Allow me to echo the same sentiments that have already been posted ... I thought Manny played very well today. Consider that he went from being inactive to being a force on every play he was in on. He showed his quickness at the snap today and was constantly beating his man from what I could see. His play today showed me something. I'm much more satisified with that pick.

Manny and #75 is an omen. Last time we won a superbowl we had a #75 manny fernandez the strongest man in the nfl at the time. Use to see him advertised in the charles atlas ads as using the atlas system to become the strongest man in the nfl. If I still had my atlas program I'd send it to manny wright.

We got Manny this year as the DT<edit>. Your nuts if you dont think the most pressing need on this team is at QB. Ngata is a special player, but we needs someone to lead the offense of the future, no more jounryeman QB's.

Mod Edit: You've been warned before about being out of line. Take some time to read the part of the TOS about respecting each other.

Manny with a sack baby!!!!!!

Manny Wright is gonna have a bright future with us. I thought he played very well today

Back
Top Bottom