Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
Ricky for Owens? That would be the stupid. Thats rediculous . Thats crazy. Did I say that's stupid?

No way!
First, Culpepper has a bad injury and may not be able to play again.
Second, Giving up a good player and a #1 pick for a okay player doesn't make sense (to me)

like any almost any player on any roster in any professional sport, it depends upon the offer. it's ultimately the responsibility of any gm (or in our case coach and gm) to improve the team, year after year. would you hate to see jt or zach traded? of course, they're awesome, still playing very well. but if the offer was huge, you'd have to consider it. saban and mueller are smart enough to weigh the pro's and con's of any trade offer. for instance, they're in a position to judge how detrimental it would be to trade someone like jt or zach, and would the offer on the table be enough to justify a trade. i know a lot of people on this board hate hockey, but if gretzky could be traded, anyone can be traded.

having said that, i'd be very happy if ricky was in miami next year. but if the offer for him was good enough, i'd be happy if they took it. judging by everything he says about the topic, even ricky himself understands that it's a possibility.

What team is going to give up anything for a guy who is 1 joint away from a year long suspension and may retire at any minute?

nlp0121 said:
Spielman? Is that you?
Dude, my daughter has that same outfit and wore it on halloween!

Rock on future Dolfans! I even have her saying "touchdown" now - at the age of one. Granted, she has no idea what it means ..... yet.

DolfanTom said:
Dude, my daughter has that same outfit and wore it on halloween!

Rock on future Dolfans! I even have her saying "touchdown" now - at the age of one. Granted, she has no idea what it means ..... yet.

That's awesome. Mine just turned nice months and whenever I go "yeah!" or something she raises her hands doing the "so big" thing. It's hilarious.

kastofsna120 said:
package him with a first, move up and draft leinart/cutler

Yeah great idea, why don't we just do the same and work out a deal in Buffalo for JP while were at it!!!

sabans intentions were clear when he gave the ball to ricky alot during the end to the season. the las game ronnie barley touched the ball. this means rickys stats looked good so there would be more intrest in him

I doubt he will be traded. Most teams wouldn't risk a high pick on him and we wouldn't give him up for anything less than a 2nd rounder, I'd think.

fear-the-d said:
sabans intentions were clear when he gave the ball to ricky alot during the end to the season. the las game ronnie barley touched the ball. this means rickys stats looked good so there would be more intrest in him
No that would be because Ronnie was injured. Something Ricky would have played through yet still injured.

feelthepain said:
Yeah great idea, why don't we just do the same and work out a deal in Buffalo for JP while were at it!!!
you're more obsessed with buffalo than chris berman

Back
Top Bottom