DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anyone watch Bills game

Just a few notes - u can add ur own:

- Bills defense held Denver to no touchdowns and 6 overall points
- Willis averaged 4.4 YPC
- Losman was 5/5 for 55 yards and 37 yards scrambling

I hate to admit it but, imo Losman looked like the best rookie qb playin in preseason so far...

I agree - looks like we got a steal at 23 ... he looked by far better than Eli and Ben.

Same here - I like how he was extremely accurate while throwing on the run - doenst need to have his feet set to complete the pass

Losman

I was just watching the Bills/Broncos game and I got kind of a sick feeling when J.P. Losman came in. Why? Because this guy is gonna be terrorizing our secondary for years to come and he could've been ours :shakeno:. I know it's only preseason and he wasn't playing with the 1st stringers blah blah blah, but he looked great. 5/5 for 55 yds. Hes got a freaking rocket for an arm and he passes with Deadly precision. Very Brett Favrish. I know Speilman wanted someone who could start right away, but I'm afraid he mortgaged our future for an averaged QB when we could've had a future Probowler like Losman or even Henson, who is getting tons of Praise in Dallas. I've heard you can't even tell the guy missed 3 years of football and I wouldn't be suprised to see him playing if Testiverde doesn't do better than he did last year. Oh well, all I can say is, I hope Feeley is the real deal, which right now isn't looking likely.

DaQuix said:
I agree - looks like we got a steal at 23 ... he looked by far better than Eli and Ben.
he may be good, im not doubting that...but u guys gave up way too much for him to be considered a steal.

just got back from the game! losman was awesome. super mbile, precision passing with zip. this guy is gunna be real good!

Everyone was saying when the Bills drafted him that he was a steal at #23 ... I cant believe he had nearly 40 yards rushing on his first game.

Huge Mistake...

:cooldude:
Absolutely! J.P. should have been with the Dolphins. He looked like a 10-year pro out there tonight. Even considering it's pre-season, second-teamers and everything else, still and impressive showing. He will probably haunting us for years to come...

FinFan24 said:
he may be good, im not doubting that...but u guys gave up way too much for him to be considered a steal.
yes i agree the kid is good but he was not a steal if you guys dont post a good record you got "raped" for him. this years 2nd and next years 1st is not a steal. what sucks more than that is dallas reaps the benifits of all this.

chambers84 said:
Losman sucks, too arrogant, wait and see. Preseason doesn't mean s h i t.

Why must you hate just because he is on another team - I dont like the Dolphins but I still wish Chambers was on the BIlls.

Technically we only gave up a #2 pick - we basically traded #1 picks - we traded next years #1 pick for Dallas's.

I am not biased one bit. That guy looked very good. He really surprised me. He has got a cannon for an arm and made really good reads and put the ball on the money. He is also very mobile and is not the least bit scared to take a hit. Him not being scared to take the hit was the thing that I didn't like about him he will end up killing himself out there. He will be a good Qb for years to come. That was a nice pick by the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom