MERGED: Anyone watch Bills game | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Anyone watch Bills game

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Yes, but thats not the point were making. The point were making is that we didnt lose a 1st rounder.

No you SPENT a first rounder (and a 2nd and a 5th)

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Yes, but thats not the point were making. The point were making is that we didnt lose a 1st rounder.
GOD DAM how hard is it?? you DO NOT have a first round pick next year :shakeno: you DID LOSE NEXT YEARS FIRST ROUND PICK. yes you got 2 this year at the cost of a 2nd,5th, and NEXT YEARS FIRST!!! if you did not lose a first round pick then how come the cowgirls have 2 next year?? answer you gave it to them to move up 22 spots!! so no you did not lose a first this year in fact you had 2 lee evans and j.p. losman. but next year you do not have a first so you lost a first round pick plus a 2nd an 5th comprende?? i dought it :shakeno:

tenndolfan said:
GOD DAM how hard is it?? you DO NOT have a first round pick next year :shakeno: you DID LOSE NEXT YEARS FIRST ROUND PICK. yes you got 2 this year at the cost of a 2nd,5th, and NEXT YEARS FIRST!!! if you did not lose a first round pick then how come the cowgirls have 2 next year?? answer you gave it to them to move up 22 spots!! so no you did not lose a first this year in fact you had 2 lee evans and j.p. losman. but next year you do not have a first so you lost a first round pick plus a 2nd an 5th comprende?? i dought it :shakeno:
WE DID NOT LOSE IT. WE USED IT THIS YEAR!!

COMPRENDE?? I doubt it.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
WE DID NOT LOSE IT. WE USED IT THIS YEAR!!

COMPRENDE?? I doubt it.
what you USED was the dallas cowboys number 22 selection in this years first round it was not the bills pick you guys picked 11th. the cowboys traded down with you to the second round. that pick belonged to dallas you GAVE up this years 2nd,5th, and next years first. you LOST next years first along with the 2nd and 5th to select j.p. losman in the COWBOYS slot. YOU USED THEIR (THE COWBOYS) SELECTION AND GAVE UP YOURS FOR NEXT YEAR!! if you want to look at it like you already used next years first so be it if it makes you feel better fine.

tenndolfan said:
YOU USED THEIR (THE COWBOYS) SELECTION AND GAVE UP YOURS FOR NEXT YEAR!! if you want to look at it like you already used next years first so be it if it makes you feel better fine.
EXACTLY!!!

We used our 2005 1st rounder this year!!!

Dallas gets their 2004 1st rounder back NEXT YEAR!!

In order to take our 2005 #1 THIS YEAR, we gave them 2 picks, our 2nd rounder and 5th rounder. DALLAS HAD NO FIRST ROUND PICK THIS YEAR.

By golly I think he's got it!!!

Back
Top Bottom