Merged: Ask Boomer (No B.S. Wanted) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ask Boomer (No B.S. Wanted)

vt_dolfan

E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!
Reaction score
I for one am happy to have Boomer here, and am sick of sifting through the crud to read his posts. If you dont want to be constructive..please disregard this post.

How much credence should we put into any Miami rumor that will be floated in the press. Saban himself stated he would use mis information..so it makes it difficult to gauge if Miami would infact be interested in some of these available players. Some guys make huge sense..Like LeCharles Bently..Steve Hutchinson..(sp?)...but it seems like Championships are won with players other teams arent high on..then come in and perform at a top level.

Obviously would love to hear your prediction on our starting QB next year...but thats a given.

Again, thanks to Boomer for his answers and thanks to the rest of you for not turning this thread into a stupid pissing match.

Just wanted to say first of that I take your word over Mortenson, Jaws, ect.
I want to know what you think of Cutler. Is he THAT good? Worth trading up for?

Hey Boom,
Prior to Linehan's departure a ton of people on this board weren't very high on quarterbacks that didn't have big arms, because they didn't fit his vertical passing system.
How do you think the departure of Linehan changes our passing philosophy and, if it does, how might that change which quarterbacks we look at in the draft, free agency or trades?

Boomer, the potential signing of Polk from Houston just screams Dom Capers. Can you give your opinion of the guy? Backup or potential starter? Blitzer? ST player? Anything you know about him would be nice. Oh, and how much $ are we talking here? Thanks Boom!

Who exactly is Boomer? I have seen a lot of his posts on the site, but I didn't realize he was involved in the league somehow. What is it that he does?

Boomer, Usually all I do is read all the posts.Yours sir are the ones I look forward to reading.Thank you for your insight. I know it's early but, what do you hear of the dolphins intrest in Michael Huff? Thanks again

adamprez2003 said:
Hey Boomer. I know you're busy trying to sign up rookies prior to the draft. Can you give us an update on who you have so far and who as Dolphins fans should we look at in the later rounds

Boomer isn't an agent........ is he?

Trekbiz said:
Boomer isn't an agent........ is he?

:lol: :lol: lol. Remind me not post after 4 shots of vodka. I got confused. Thought it was Brett Tessler. Boomer's got a pretty good read on the college prospects. I think he worked for a newspaper as a sportswriter or something.

adamprez2003 said:
:lol: :lol: lol. Remind me not post after 4 shots of vodka. I got confused. Thought it was Brett Tessler. Boomer's got a pretty good read on the college prospects. I think he worked for a newspaper as a sportswriter or something.

:lol:

I was wondering if it was Tessler you were thinking of.

Have a couple more shots and you won't even remember this happening! :D

so what does boomer do exactly??

im curious
because all of his posts are always reasonable and interesting to read

definately one of the few people on here that makes since

Boomer posts mainly in the draft forum, Im sure any questions he would be glad to answer just please for the love of god do not disagree with him lol.

dlockz said:
Boomer posts mainly in the draft forum, Im sure any questions he would be glad to answer just please for the love of god do not disagree with him lol.

Come on man...please keep the extra comments to yourself...I know it was in jest..but I really dont want this to turn into another Boomer Bashing...thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom