Merged: Ask Boomer (No B.S. Wanted) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ask Boomer (No B.S. Wanted)

Hey Boomer, what do you think about Manny Lawson. DO you think he could be an outstanding OLB in Saban's system? Thanks in advance.

vt_dolfan said:
Come on man...please keep the extra comments to yourself...I know it was in jest..but I really dont want this to turn into another Boomer Bashing...thanks again.

look if people have no sense of humor they need to look for one and I am not bashing Boomer I value his input as much as everyone elses. I'm not walking on eggshells just for one member. i think this speaks to the issue of the warning meter since you now accuse me of bashing Boomer. It was in jest as you said and knew. is it now a crime to joke on this board especially if its not malicious?

vt_dolfan said:
I for one am happy to have Boomer here, and am sick of sifting through the crud to read his posts. If you dont want to be constructive..please disregard this post.

How much credence should we put into any Miami rumor that will be floated in the press. Saban himself stated he would use mis information..so it makes it difficult to gauge if Miami would infact be interested in some of these available players. Some guys make huge sense..Like LeCharles Bently..Steve Hutchinson..(sp?)...but it seems like Championships are won with players other teams arent high on..then come in and perform at a top level.

Obviously would love to hear your prediction on our starting QB next year...but thats a given.

Again, thanks to Boomer for his answers and thanks to the rest of you for not turning this thread into a stupid pissing match.

LeCharles Bently = San Diego Chargers :-)

dlockz said:
look if people have no sense of humor they need to look for one and I am not bashing Boomer I value his input as much as everyone elses. I'm not walking on eggshells just for one member. i think this speaks to the issue of the warning meter since you now accuse me of bashing Boomer. It was in jest as you said and knew. is it now a crime to joke on this board especially if its not malicious?

No..no..and no. I wasnt bashing you..I know you meant in jest...I know you werent bashing him....I just said I really didnt want it to turn into that...infact....I asked that all discussion in this thread pertain to football. Lock..Im not starting anything....so dont take it that way.

Trekbiz said:
:lol:

I was wondering if it was Tessler you were thinking of.

Have a couple more shots and you won't even remember this happening! :D

:evil: :xii: I think I'm good for nowbut we'll see what the weekend brings:evil:

L.T.21 said:
LeCharles Bently = San Diego Chargers :-)

There will be some serious competition for the guy thats for sho...if you get him...he wont come cheap...whats the Bolts salary cap like L.T? By the way..read something today about a possible John Abraham to Bolts for Rivers trade today..what do you think of that?

Just a hint, any ask boomer type thread should be in the draft forum. Boomer doesn't come to the main forum anymore but once in a blue moon. He spends most of his time in VIP but he does regularly discuss stuff in the draft forum.

ckparrothead said:
Just a hint, any ask boomer type thread should be in the draft forum. Boomer doesn't come to the main forum anymore but once in a blue moon. He spends most of his time in VIP but he does regularly discuss stuff in the draft forum.

Thanks CK...but what if the question has nothing to do with the draft...hes got some good insight on FA, trade issues as well?

vt_dolfan said:
Thanks CK...but what if the question has nothing to do with the draft...hes got some good insight on FA, trade issues as well?

FA, trade stuff isn't really his specialty. He has a subscription to an insider site (TFY), but a few others have it too.

This year he's not doing the draft stuff full time. He can't help but do some. You can ask KB21, myself, or Boomer anything about the draft though and we're all about as likely to have some insight though we don't always agree (Vince Young is a hot button topic...KB hates him, Boomer and I rate him as a mid-first round pick)

ckparrothead said:
FA, trade stuff isn't really his specialty. He has a subscription to an insider site (TFY), but a few others have it too.

This year he's not doing the draft stuff full time. He can't help but do some. You can ask KB21, myself, or Boomer anything about the draft though and we're all about as likely to have some insight though we don't always agree (Vince Young is a hot button topic...KB hates him, Boomer and I rate him as a mid-first round pick)

Right on CK....Thanks for the info

vt_dolfan said:
No..no..and no. I wasnt bashing you..I know you meant in jest...I know you werent bashing him....I just said I really didnt want it to turn into that...infact....I asked that all discussion in this thread pertain to football. Lock..Im not starting anything....so dont take it that way.

Its all good I love all members of this site except lol.

Back
Top Bottom