Merged: Bloody March! JOEY release today | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Bloody March! JOEY release today

Maybe we are after the TE from the U. His name escapes me right now. Early 2nd round pick?

Are you kidding me how can you say that its ok for us to let go of one of the best TE's in the league just think about that. I understand some of the other moves that he is making but this is just stupid. Not only is McMichael an awesome TE he is one of the biggest leader on the team. All I know is now we have all this cap room so this Camron better start doing something with it. Cuz I dont think we have 20 picks in the draft and the FA players are getting picked up like crazy. I could of sworn we got rid of wanstedt but hey here we go again another losing season for us fans and maybe acouple more after that.

??????? One of the best in the league ??????????

Potential is only a word. He never lived up to his.

I guess so. You'd have to make the move after we get Quinn (big IF) because without Quinn, than Culpepper > Green. Otherwise what you said makes absolute sense.

Yep, have to wait and see but if they aren't 100% certain about Culpepper it makes the most sense to get Green and draft a QB if we can't get Quinn maybe we have to settle for Stanton but I don't know that Stanton would be NFL ready in a year even with Green here.

Yep, have to wait and see but if they aren't 100% certain about Culpepper it makes the most sense to get Green and draft a QB if we can't get Quinn maybe we have to settle for Stanton but I don't know that Stanton would be NFL ready in a year even with Green here.

IMO Stanton would be a better situation with Culpepper because I believe it'll take about 2 years before he'll be ready. Green = short term. Culpepper = short-mid term. I'm really want either of those QBs though. Stanton should pretty much be a lock to be available at #9 of the 2nd round right?

We knew it was coming, but it's still sad. He played his heart out for us. I'd like to see him have better luck in the future. Thanks Joey.

IMO Stanton would be a better situation with Culpepper because I believe it'll take about 2 years before he'll be ready. Green = short term. Culpepper = short-mid term. I'm really want either of those QBs though. Stanton should pretty much be a lock to be available at #9 of the 2nd round right?

Nothing is a lock in the draft :lol: They said his stock was rising during the combine and he might be a first rounder but they also said Quinns was falling and now they are all saying Quinn will go to Cleveland :chase: I dont think anyone will know until draft day but I think we will have a plan in place to ensure we get one of them.

HIP HIP HORAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HIP HIP HORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

finally we got him off the team. makes room for us to find a real franchise qb

Yeah, and now there's no more Joey lovers! :woot:

Total addition by subtraction by getting rid of Harrington. No doubt in my mind. :D

I hope joey goes to BUFF, wins the starting job and beats the crap out of us......

All right, now dump Culpepper and Chambers and the Phins will be on track to rebuild an offense that scored amongst the lowest points per game in franchise history!!!

Buh bye!!!!

Pepper should be next hes maken way to much.

DC would be a perfect fit for the Raiders. They could pass on Russell and draft the player they really want in Calvin Johnson. Maybe they would give us their 3rd rd pick for him.

Nothing is a lock in the draft :lol: They said his stock was rising during the combine and he might be a first rounder but they also said Quinns was falling and now they are all saying Quinn will go to Cleveland :chase: I dont think anyone will know until draft day but I think we will have a plan in place to ensure we get one of them.

We should be getting the 7th pick in the 2nd rd, I believe. We get the last pick of all the 6-10 teams in rd 1 so I think the order reverses in the 2nd rd.

Back
Top Bottom