Merged: Bloody March! JOEY release today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Bloody March! JOEY release today

Well thats unfortunate that he has to go, and even more unfortunate we couldnt get anything for him. A player of his character will be missed. I would have liked to keep him around as a backup... or get something for him... but oh well. Best of luck to Joey. I still think he'll find some success somewhere.

Anyone still care to deny that Cleo Lemon has passed Joey on the depth chart? Mm'kay, didn't think so.

We gave Joey a good showing last year, he should be able to go to another team a compete for a job. Depending on where he goes maybe a starting job. No way we cut Pepper now though.

amen brother. I have been anticipating this harrington news for like 4 days.
mcmike is next.
chambers isn't going anywhere. but we should look at getting him to restructure.

go phins

Next? I thought we already released Mcdropalot a few hours ago?

This one makes sense. That leaves us with two QBs on the roster, one of which isn't healthy. This opens the door a bit for some more draft specuilation.

I dont know about letting McMike walk...He has some value and think we may have been able to get some picks for him...But i trust that management has some kind of plan in place and trust that in the end they are making the right moves...

Lets go Dolphins

Well thats unfortunate that he has to go, and even more unfortunate we couldnt get anything for him. A player of his character will be missed. I would have liked to keep him around as a backup... or get something for him... but oh well. Best of luck to Joey. I still think he'll find some success somewhere.

ya I do too... filling orders at starbucks or mcdonalds comes to mind.

I am sure he will settle for holding the bench down for somebody though. I'm just thankful that somebody isn't us anymore.

I'm going to go order a keg now.

Yeah, and now there's no more Joey lovers! :woot:

Total addition by subtraction by getting rid of Harrington. No doubt in my mind. :D

Apparently now we have a bunch of Cleo lovers instead :sidelol:

This one makes sense. That leaves us with two QBs on the roster, one of which isn't healthy. This opens the door a bit for some more draft specuilation.

Yeah would you rather have

A) Possibly hurt former probowler, a backup with serious potential, and a GARBAGE QB

or

B) Possible hurt former probowler, a backup with serious potential, and a rookie.

Choice is easy for me.

Back
Top Bottom