Merged: Bloody March! JOEY release today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Bloody March! JOEY release today

Apparently now we have a bunch of Cleo lovers instead :sidelol:

Hey put me down for the Cleo supporters! I liked what I saw for him and I hope he gets a fair shake in training camp. I'm just glad Joey isn't getting a chance to compete. I'd MUCH rather have a rookie in there getting those reps.

Apparently now we have a bunch of Cleo lovers instead :sidelol:

Hey put me down for the Cleo supporters! I liked what I saw for him and I hope he gets a fair shake in training camp. I'm just glad Joey isn't getting a chance to compete. I'd MUCH rather have a rookie in there getting those reps.

:lol: @ the people saying Daunte would get cut before Joey

Yeah would you rather have

A) Possibly hurt former probowler, a backup with serious potential, and a GARBAGE QB

or

B) Possible hurt former probowler, a backup with serious potential, and a rookie.

Choice is easy for me.

Ill go with:

C) Trent Green, Brady Quinn and Cleo Lemon

55 milliion.........and counting

one can dream.....

I dont know about letting McMike walk...He has some value and think we may have been able to get some picks for him...But i trust that management has some kind of plan in place and trust that in the end they are making the right moves...

Lets go Dolphins

I don't think he did have much value. He was put on the trading block and no one bit. Plus he was due a 3 million dollar bonus on wednesday. Speaking of money, Miami has to have some serious cash under the cap. When free agency started Miami had rughly 12 million. Sense then they've traded Welker, freeing his 1.3 million, traded Wilkinson, cut Mckinney, james,Carter,Mcmichael and Harrington. They have to be atleast 25 million under. Not that there is many left to spend money on. I say try and get Porter, Hamlin and Ian Scott and go into the draft and go pretty much all offense ( throw in a corner). I love what Miami's doing, get rid of the deadwood, get younger, and next year they should have tons of money to be serious players in free agency. This year may be another down year but I', okay with it because this time they seem to be doing it right.

Is anyone else wondering who the hell is going to play offense for this team next year. We have let our starting LT walk, cut both guards and our TE and traded away our leading receiver. Oh yeah the FB is gone. As it stands we have Culpepper, Ronnie, Hadnot, Chambers and Booker who everyone seems to want cut as well. Shelton and Carey on the right side. I guess we still have half the offense but we haven't made any promising moves as of yet and there are not very many good players to pick up. We've done a hell of a job cutting and letting people walk but have only replaced McMike with a guy who I don't think is as good. We've signed no Olinemen to replace the three starters that are gone. It looks to me like we are really in the rebuilding process, so much for Wayne wanting to win now.

Ill go with:

Wasn't a big argument from you that Daunte was too old (just turned 30)

Green turns 37 this year, and Huard out performed him last year. I mean I like Trent Green (he was my fantasy Qb in 06....didn't work out too well haha) but he's like Brad Johnson, a shell of his former self.

Ill go with:

Please no. I'm fine with drafting Quinn if available but you might as well stick with Culpepper for the year than Green. Culpepper could possibly return to form and have maybe some trade value. Green is 37 and regressing fast. He's finished. Culpepper may be as well, but I just don't see the upside of Trent Green. Plus he would cost another draft pick. Doesnt exactly seem like Mueller is nig on giving them away

Wasn't a big argument from you that Daunte was too old (just turned 30)

Green turns 37 this year, and Huard out performed him last year. I mean I like Trent Green (he was my fantasy Qb in 06....didn't work out too well haha) but he's like Brad Johnson, a shell of his former self.

Where have you been? I want Trent Green because he knows Cam's offense and he would be a great help in getting Quinn up to speed so he could start in 08. Drafting the Qb is only half the process, grooming him is the other half and Green fits that role alot better than Culpepper.

Back
Top Bottom