MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires

Ok, so much for this season. So who looks good in the 2005 draft?

i can't believe this, i had so much hope for this team this season.....why would he retire now?? He said that he was in a better place when he came to Miami in '02, he is beloved in South Florida, he's had his best two seasons with the Dolphins, why retire now?? He was our whole god-**** offense! I'm a bit shocked and hysterical right now I don't know what to say.

This is unbelievable.

Doesn't his contract prevent something like this? How can this happen.

HO

LY

Unbelievable.

If this is true and stays true, you gotta hate Ricky for not only retiring early after signing a contract, but also waiting until a week before training camp when we can't explore any FA options.

He has to have something else going on.... Start taking the medicine again Ricky

Ricky

I can understand that Ricky just doesn't feel the desire to play football anymore,but why all of a sudden with no warning?

Me >>>> :cry:

killswitch said:
no joke. LeBatard sais, and i quote, "there's no chance" of him changing his mind.

I heard but tomorrow is another day. He can't screw us like that without notice.

James Stewart is the only decent back out there.

Christmas in July!

It's the 25th, Right?

First Mariano Rivera plays Santa Claus for my Red Sox blowing the game- now this?

Gotta play lotto tomorrow....

clear.gif

first conspiracy theory: Ricky got caught for drugs again and realized he would have to choose between drugs and football and chose the former. I know its really unlikely but I am just so shocked.

Let the riots in Miami begin...

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

NFL Shocker: Williams To Retire?
Is he another Robert Smith? Is he bothered by persistent drug rumors? Whatever the reason, Dolphins star running back Ricky Williams, 27, has told the team he is retiring after just five NFL seasons, ESPN's Dan Le Batard reports.

http://espn.go.com/

No kidding, liquid.

I guess Travis Minor better step up... we can't possibly hire any outsider THIS late in the offseason.

Seriously, can someone explain what the **** is going on? Why did he come up with this? WHEN did he come up with this? Does someone know?

Jesus, my PC was broken for the week and this is my first login in a week... and find this... I mean... WTF?

theres no article but its on ESPN.coms front page.

Back
Top Bottom