MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires

He has just gone from the most loved person in South Florida sports to the most hated person in South Florida sports.

So many people would kill to be in his position. He had everything in the palm of his hand. He was the center of one of the best teams in professional football, and not only does the team and the coaches count on him, but all of his fans do as well.

And to do it this late in the offseason and totally destroy everything we were working on so hard for this up-coming season. No warning? Atleast do it before the draft or free-agency so we can have SOME SORT of chance to pick someone up to replace him.

sbh1602 said:
This can't be right.

Just can't be right...

Please, someone wake me up and tell me this is a joke, a prank, something, please...

But I can't wake you up because it TRUE!!!

AHHHH!!! WE'RE SCREWED!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW!!! WHY!!! NO!?!?!?!

Wannsstedt better fly his *** to werever the hell tht loon is finding and drag his *** back down here. Theres gonna b one hell of a bond fire tomorrow with his **** memorbilia i wasted hard earned money on!!!!!!AN AUTHENTIC JERSEY!!!!!!!DAMNIT 200+ buck on his crazy ***! I wanna kik his *** so bad

You know what's positive? Now Dave is FORCED to have a passing game. Let's see Chambers and Boston get a few passes their way.

touborg said:
You know what's positive? Now Dave is FORCED to have a passing game. Let's see Chambers and Boston get a few passes their way.
Apppreciate the positve thots, but lets b realistic. The Dolphins should probably see if the CFL is willing to add another team. Shoot maybe even the Arena leauge wouldnt beat us too bad.

i dont know if lebatard sucked ricky off enough in that crapathon article... the fact that he was trying to sugarcoat ricky being a f*ckin traitor is unbelievable... spare me all the free spirit this and sensitive that BULL****... he had a contract and a supposed committment to his team and the fans and he basically told all of us and his teams and coaches to f*ck off because he doesnt want to live by the NFLs "rigid" guidelines... he doesnt want to be told what to do?!?! HELLO **** U RICKY WHY R U SO SPECIAL??? we ALL ****in work and get told what to do...**** u i hope u smoke some grass spiked with arsenic... that article just made my blood boil to be honest... i can't believe ricky went from being someone i really looked up to and LOVED watching and rooting for to someone i loathe with all my heart...

BillsCA said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: O man I would HATE to be a dolphin fan.

it hurts like hell...but im sure its not as bad as losing 4 straight superbowls, loser.

if were a good team someone will step and take over. forget taht worthless sob williams.

Clumpy said:
In all honesty, Clump, I want to hurt you.

But I'd just be taking out my frustrations on something else.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nothing personal, touborg, but there is absolutely NOTHING positive about this. Not right now. Not with the way the offseason has unfolded. Not when this team is supposedly built around the guy who just decided he wants to leave.

A couple of things, a stiff drink and a couple of cigarretes later:

- If he was thinking about this and talking to several people for MONTHS about this, why didn't we hear a single peep about this thing? I don't care how secret, something must have slipped...

- His attitude about this seems very, very childish, IMO. Yes, he's entitled to do whatever the hell he wants with his life, and his contract (apparently) doesn't forbid him to leave - but again, if he has been thinking for months, don't you think the braintrust would consider a solution to a problem that, no matter how unlikely, would almost certainly destroy the season and (quite possibly) the team's future?

What pisses me off even more is that we sacrificed two years worth of 1st round draft picks for him. This totally destroys the future of our offense... and who knows what is will do to team morale who looked up to him.

I can understand him not having the passion or love for the game anymore, but atleast give the team and staff a heads up so we can PLAN for something like this. Hundreds of millions of dollars are invested in this team, and this decision doesn't only affect him... but EVERYONE.

Back
Top Bottom