MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires

MarksBrothers85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Breaking News: Ricky Williams Retires

Just reported on ESPN by Dan Le Batard, Ricky Williams retires at the age of 27 :cry: :eek:

i'm stunned... i feel numb... this is absolutely heart breaking... :cry:

no joke. LeBatard sais, and i quote, "there's no chance" of him changing his mind.

:eek:

:confused:

:shakeno:

:(

:cry:

:fire:

:cry:

ESPN.com reports Ricky Williams has retired

This is ridiculous.

"NFL Shocker: Williams To Retire?
Is he another Robert Smith? Is he bothered by persistent drug rumors? Whatever the reason, Dolphins star running back Ricky Williams, 27, has told the team he is retiring after just five NFL seasons, ESPN's Dan Le Batard reports"

wow

this is unbelievable , all are eggs were in his basket from the last two years and next 5 to 7 years, what the hell man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And no, no this is not a "Breaking News" joke, its completly true, waiting it for it to be posted on ESPN.com, but it was just on sports center.

may God have mercy on me.

i'm speechless. i'm not going to bed tonight. Jesus freakin Christ. God help me. :confused:

Le Batard said Ricky got tired of football. Similiar situation to Robert Smith or Barry Sanders. I always thought he might retire early but not like this or this early.

This can't be right.

Just can't be right...

Please, someone wake me up and tell me this is a joke, a prank, something, please...

and that son of a ***** couldnt do it 3 days ago so we could get eddie george, or before the draft. what a p.o.s.

Back
Top Bottom