Merged: Brett Farve threads | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brett Farve threads

ShaBam said:
I will donate 1000$ to this site if Favre comes here.

Please wake up people, it will not happen.

Since this is in writing..does this in anyway consitute a contract?

finfan32 said:
last thing that i hate doing is starting rumors, but here goes, i listen to dan cillio on the way to work every morning (central florida area sports talk guy, played for the canes in the 80's and the bucs), and he said today that he thinks favre is heading to miami, he also said that if we nail favre, then he sees us having a good chance at going to the super bowl, he said that favre and his agent, along with the packer franchise, is trying to figure out a good way to part. this guy is a huge bucs homer (even though he admitted that ronnie brown is better than caddy, it piss's me off because %90 of football that he talks about is the bucs, even though orlando is a dolphins city, but he does his show from tampa), but said that miami is really starting to build something special down here.
stop wasting your time making brett favre threads

SQuinn17 said:
stop wasting your time making brett favre threads

stop wasting your time responding to brett favre threads.:dolphins:

phinman1 said:
I'm sure Marino would enjoy Farve breaking his all time TD mark in a phin uniform. I believe he's only 20 something away. Anyway, this ain't gonna happen, the guy is finished. When an NFL QB gets too old to play, it becomes readily apparent, as it did for Favre last year.

Looks like 24

if we could land cutler, i would love to have favre show him the ropes, otherwise, i would like to see brett retire a packer.

Psychosikes said:
if we could land cutler, i would love to have favre show him the ropes, otherwise, i would like to see brett retire a packer.

favre wont show him the ropes, he'd be the same way he was when rodgers came, he said its not his responsibility to build a player, its the coach's.

Besides as great of a QB Favre is.. his play isnt something that could be taught... he is pretty far from the way things should be done. He even admits that allot of what he does shouldnt be taught as he is too much of a "gun slinger"

Brett Favre not going anywhere

Some of you guys on here need to chill a lil bit on these Brett Favre threads! Nobody has talked to the guy since the season has ended. I come home from work everyday to see something more rediculous about him then the last. Just cause some clown on TV heard something from somebody doesnt mean its true. Favre comming to miami is like saying John Elway is going to un-retire and play for us(i'd take elway instead anyways). Bottom line is, Favre isnt going anywhere, he's probably going to retire a packer! We need somebody young. How can you put youre team in the right direction by signing a guy that has a year left in him at most anyway? Doesnt make sense.

mdolphins13dm said:
its true but dan cilio's an idiot
He is a race baiting idiot...everything is a racial issue to Cilio. Also said that Ricky Williams was gonna be 10 times more of a distraction than T.O. would ever be last season.

you should change the name of your thread. It's very misleading. It's your opinion, unless you know favre, and he told you.

this is the offseason, unfortunately there's not much to talk about. These threads are useless, people won't stop talking about it cause you asked for.

SQuinn17 said:
We need somebody young. How can you put youre team in the right direction by signing a guy that has a year left in him at most anyway? Doesnt make sense.

Since when does signing Brett Favre stop Miami from drafting a QB?

I think it's pretty funny that people think that Favre will actually play for another team.

I agree we need someone young but do we think we will get a young QB that will be ready to start come week 1? Even Danny boy sat the 1st half of his rookie year.

Back
Top Bottom