Merged: Brian Griese is a Dolphin! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brian Griese is a Dolphin!

Re: Enjoy Plumber, Enjoy Plumber...

Originally posted by Rob hoffman
Jake the Mistake will show you just how much you will miss Griese.
your so right we will Miss Griese going deep ( 10 yard pass BTW ) we will Miss Griese standing on the sideline pouting , we will miss the often Updates on greasy Shoulder rehab ...........

Originally posted by Rob hoffman
Jake the Mistake will show you just how much you will miss Griese

There are a few of us Bronco fans that tend to agree with that statement.

:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
erralyn when we SEE a violation we will handle it....so far spider is giving HIS OPINION of BG.

Just curious to know how many of you that voted "No he is not worth the trouble" in the "Do you still want Griese pole", are changing your tune?
Good things come to those who wait!
We have been waiting for 30 years!
Go Dolphins!

InFins...

'Signing Griese is an improvment ? LMMFAO ' <~ Quote

That doesn't qualify as smack? What is that adding to the board? Why shouldn't that be on the smack board? It's just a fan of another team coming to the dolphin talk forum, and spouting his mouth of without presenting any information or opinions.

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
Just curious to know how many of you that voted &quot;No he is not worth the trouble&quot; in the &quot;Do you still want Griese pole&quot;, are changing your tune?
Go Dolphins!

Have too, now that he's signed. I just hope Jay stays healthy all season.

i'm sure they won't miss what pasquarelli said about him

"The former University of Michigan star, a third-round draft choice in 1998, has suffered through recent shoulder injuries and a series of off-field problems. In the last two years, he barely threw more touchdown passes than interceptions (38-34), was arrested on a DUI charge, tripped down the driveway of teammate Terrell Davis during a party and claimed to have been injured when he fell over his dog."

I didnt know that they later found out that the dog story was BS, now i do lol....

Thank god we have that guy as our backup, not our starter....

Even a drunk Griese can throw the ball better than a sober Lucas....

at least we have depth....

"Griese will receive a $1 million signing bonus and a base salary of $530,000 for 2003. For the 2004 season, his salary cap charge is in excess of $6 million, meaning the Dolphins will either be forced to keep him as a starter, restructure the deal, or release him back into the free agent market."

Griese will most likely be here for only one season...Alright no more scrub Lucas as backup...

That doesn't qualify as smack? What is that adding to the board? Why shouldn't that be on the smack board? It's just a fan of another team coming to the dolphin talk forum, and spouting his mouth of without presenting any information or opinions.

That IS Spider's opinion just like mine is the opposite view. How is that smack?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphins_34
Just curious to know how many of you that voted &quot;No he is not worth the trouble&quot; in the &quot;Do you still want Griese pole&quot;, are changing your tune?
Go Dolphins!

I did, I still feel what he was doing was not required. He did what he did, we can't change his tact to get his current contract. Again at the time I did not like it.

Oliver...

You know what, to someone with extremely thin skin, I guess that would be considered a violation but, we like to think we can handle a little smack every now and then on here....if he gets carried away we will handle it but, we aren't going to jump on every single person that throws a one liner out....If we did half the members on this board would be banned....ease up a little will you....That is HIS OPINION.....If you disagree, take it up with HIM.
'Signing Griese is an improvment ? LMMFAO ' <~ Quote

Originally posted by inFINSible
You know what, to someone with extremely thin skin, I guess that would be considered a violation but, we like to think we can handle a little smack every now and then on here....if he gets carried away we will handle it but, we aren't going to jump on every single person that throws a one liner out....If we did half the members on this board would be banned....ease up a little will you....That is HIS OPINION.....If you disagree, take it up with HIM.
Thanx mod .............

Back
Top Bottom