Merged: Brian Griese is a Dolphin! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brian Griese is a Dolphin!

Now we sign the draft picks and maybe a backup LT and we are jus kicking back waiting on the season. MAN I can't wait.
GO FINS !!!!

Originally posted by Spider

Yeah Silly bronco fans wanting and expecting a QB to throw deeper then 10 yards and stay Healthy for an Entire season ....... What are we thinking .......... Now we wont have the Greasy health updates , or the Greasy Finger pointing , or the Infamous Greasy pouting on the Sidelines ........... and just Because it wont take Plummer an Hour to roll out and thrown One deep doesnt mean anything ....................:chuckle:

Plummer instead throws 30 yards down the field into the DB's hands :lol:

Good job on Plummer, fella :up:

Yesterday the majority opinion was that we don't want him...he even lost a vote.

It's amazing what a difference a day makes.

Excellent news! The FO has yet to let me down this offseason. Mad props to Speilman and Wannstedt:drinkers: :happydrin :beerbang: :thewave:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Plummer instead throws 30 yards down the field into the DB's hands :lol:

Good job on Plummer, fella :up:
least we will get to see a Long Pass

Originally posted by fairbanksb
:drinker: :rofl:
That is funny Spider. But you are about the only Bronco fan I've seen with a sense of humor. As a Phin Fan who lived in Denver during the Orange Crush years, I know that Bronco fans don't tolerate teams that beat your butts.

Let's see...you handed us one of our losses in '98, along with the Giants...

What was the score of that playoff game again a few weeks later??

:D
You're right. I guess we don't!!! :lol: :rofl:

Originally posted by NDGal

Let's see...you handed us one of our losses in '98, along with the Giants...

What was the score of that playoff game again a few weeks later??

You're right. I guess we don't!!! :lol: :rofl:
LMAO ND that left a mark :rofl:

Originally posted by Spider

LMAO ND that left a mark :rofl:

Thanks, Spider...

I am surprised I wasn't banned from the board with that comment:evil:

Who says I don't have a sense of humor?

Are we having fun yet Fin Fans? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... Bronco Fans... and Fin fans...

If you want to discuss the Griese pros and cons in an intelligent manner... do so here....

If you want to trade smack jabs... do it in the smack forum.
Don't make me go through all the trouble of weeding out smack posts in a 4 page thread..... I won't be happy if I have to do that... :club:

Carry on!! :biggrin:

I love the war paint under the rat's eye in your new sig WharfRat.

I laugh every time... :roflmao:

Originally posted by Dude
I love the war paint under the rat's eye in your new sig WharfRat.

I laugh every time... :roflmao:

Thanks Dude!!
I thought that was a nice touch too...
But I gotta give the props to Skapephin ... he made the pic for me!
:cool:

This is a good move. He is a good backup, better than Beirlein (sp?) and I bet Plummer fails in Denver. Plummer is not a good QB, he throws way too many INTs and just doesn't read defenses that well.

Originally posted by Prime Time
This is a good move. He is a good backup, better than Beirlein (sp?) and I bet Plummer fails in Denver. Plummer is not a good QB, he throws way too many INTs and just doesn't read defenses that well.

Plummer had one decent year in Ariz... he may thrive in denver with a competant supporting cast and a change of scenery.
Griese also may overcome his hurdles with a change .... back home to Miami may be just what he needs to get his career back on track. A year learning the offense, with no pressure, IMO will be very good for him...

Back
Top Bottom