Merged: Brunell offered $20 mil. by Redskins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brunell offered $20 mil. by Redskins

SO Obviously Ramsey isn't good enough for us to win in the short term either, so why are we going after him?? If we are looking at the future, we are better off with Henson/Rivers. Bottom line is that Ramsey s*cks and Gibbs knows it. Unfortunately, I'd rather stick with Fiedler and get Henson or draft Rivers.

wed be going after him because ramsey is an upgrade to what we have now and can be there for the future(hes better than fielder and has the same potential if not greater than henson) and he suits our team better than washingtons. hes not the vet qb joe gibbs likes.

so basically youd rather fiedler and henson
ramsey is better than fiedler same potential as henson
you can get both in one qb and cheaper, yet you dont want him because joe gibbs doesnt think he can win a super bowl with him on the redskins this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

wed be going after him because ramsey is an upgrade to what we have now and can be there for the future(hes better than fielder and has the same potential if not greater than henson) and he suits our team better than washingtons. hes not the vet qb joe gibbs likes.

so basically youd rather fiedler and henson
ramsey is better than fiedler same potential as henson
you can get both in one qb and cheaper, yet you dont want him because joe gibbs doesnt think he can win a super bowl with him on the redskins this year

Yes I would take Fiedler and Henson over Ramsey any day. To get Henson we probably won't have to give p a first. Jay has been here to know the players around him as to where Ramsey doesn't. Henson can sit the bench for a year learn the offense and team, and be prime for 2005. Henson is a btter QB than Ramsey, a better prospect than Ramsey and a better athlete than Ramsey and he probably won't cost a 1st round pick like Ramsey.

Tell me what's better about henson than ramsey right now? Have you even seen them both play?
same age
ramsey has the stronger arm
ramsey has more experience
ramsey hasn't been out of football for 3 years
ramsey actually started in college

don't get me wrong, i love the idea of henson and i would take him in a heartbeat for a second rounder or even next years first rounder, but only if we could get brunell or another vet that could upgrade fielder.
i just cant take another year of him over throwing receivers, missing out patterns, throwing picks, fumbling away games... he may be successful, he may win games, but hes worn out his welcome here and hasnt improved at all

Back
Top Bottom