Merged: Chad Jackson in the first | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Jackson in the first

Finfan14 said:
Chad Jackson wont be able to function in a pro style offesne. He has played in these gimmick systems under Zook and Meyer.

Holmes is ready to step in a play from day 1
he isn't a QB, all he needs to do is line-up and run his route. not really alot to learn for a WR

Canadi-Phin said:
Just curious, but how about comparing where these Defenses ranked in the country. SEC has very good defenses while Michigan State and Notre Dame play terrible pass D. I actually think both are going to be very good in the NFL because of their speed and the new rules in favour of offenses. But showing the games against crappy d's doesn't prove your point. Holmes did play well against Texas but Penn St and Michigan were very average games.
The only team other than Ohio State in the Big Ten who ranked in the Top 65 in total defense was Michigan. While the only SEC team to finish out of the Top 40 was Vanderbilt. You can make your own conclusions from that.
http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?div=4&rpt=IA_teamtotdef&site=org

Santonio Holmes career stats....

140 catches 2,090 yards 25TD's (15 YPC)

You really think Jackson is better?

ok.....

Santonio Holmes at Michigan in 2003 as a freshman, 8 catches for 121 yards and two touchdowns.

That is impressive.

Finfan14 said:

Yes

Finfan14 said:

are you really trying to say Holmes will be a better pro than Jackson because of college stats :shakeno:

why is Chad Jackson better?

Give me a big game he had that mattered or a big clutch play he made. Something other than he ran real fast at the combine. Please!

Wanna go back to 2004?

VS LSU 1 catch 13 yards
VS Miami 2 catches 33 yards
VS Georgia 1 catch 18 yards

Tell me when to stop embarassing you.

Finfan14 said:
why is Chad Jackson better?

Give me a big game he had that mattered or a big clutch play he made. Something other than he ran real fast at the combine. Please!
I'll leave that to speedrush, he's seen all of his games and I haven't but does college really matter? you need to be comparing physical skills, that translates more to the NFL than stats do. Jackson is faster, has better size, a better vertical, and better hands

you are right. On field production in big games means nothing.

Just line these guys up and who ever is the fastest and tallest, take him.

why am I bothering. Typical NFL fans. Know nothing about the game. Thats why I love college football and their fans.

Finfan14 said:
why am I bothering. Typical NFL fans. Know nothing about the game. Thats why I love college football and their fans.

your right, none of us know anything about college or NFL. :shakeno:

Finfan14 said:
you are right. On field production in big games means nothing.

Just line these guys up and who ever is the fastest and tallest, take him.
according to you Tom Brady would have never been a good QB in the NFL because he lacked good college stats :shakeno:

and Andre Johnson isn't a good NFL WR because he only got 1,300 yards in 4 years of college :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom