Merged: Charlie Whitehurst | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Charlie Whitehurst

dolfrenzy said:
Say what you want about Cutler. He's a good player and has massive upside. I would say better than Leinart. But, with all the hype surrounding Cutler and the performance of Whitehurst, I think Whitehurst may be the project we are looking for in the later rounds.

I agree. I think we'll end up missing out on Cutler, it'll take an unbelieveable trade up to get him. That leaves us with Croyle or Whitehurst. If Croyle is on the board for us in the second round, I say go with him. However, I do think Norv looked a little enamored with him during the game. SF may grab him before us. We just may be looking at Whitehurst towards the end of day 1.

FINSTER said:
I agree. I think we'll end up missing out on Cutler, it'll take an unbelieveable trade up to get him. That leaves us with Croyle or Whitehurst. If Croyle is on the board for us in the second round, I say go with him. However, I do think Norv looked a little enamored with him during the game. SF may grab him before us. We just may be looking at Whitehurst towards the end of day 1.

My prediction right now is that if Detroit or Arizona do not take him, he will be available to us at 16, and Saban will pass and piss alot of people off. I may be off a bit, but I could see it happen.

jlfin said:
How can you make such an emphatic (and absurd) statement like that?
By now everyone knows that Brady was a late rd pick and so was Hasslebeck (6th rd). so obviously they weren't that highly regarded and people had doubts about them.
However,I'm sure geniuses like you were on draft chat boards touting both those guys as sleeper picks.

thats the fun thing about opinoins that they differ....i guess its fun for you to rip people's opinions apart to look good in the front of everybody else...nice job more so did you get your orgasm??

Back
Top Bottom