Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 13s13 seconds ago
Chances CJ Anderson stays with #Broncos decreased significantly with #Dolphins signing him to offer sheet.

Young Back in his prime and worked with gase. I like it, Means we should'nt draft a rb and try Defensive in the 1st. Dont match Denver!

Fair deal. Much better sweet spot for a back.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
Miami's offer sheet to RFA running back CJ Anderson is worth $18M over 4years. Broncos in a bit of a crunch w/no QB and Von deal looming

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 43s44 seconds ago
#Dolphins will probably front-load the contract to make it more difficult for #Broncos to match. Gotta think Anderson ends up in Miami

how much we talking about money wise? don't tell me it's another 5 mil per guy

Not sure Hoops but Denver should have no problem matching assuming we didn't do something stupid.

The Super Bowl champion Broncos will lose yet another key player if they don’t match the Dolphins’ offer sheet to running back C.J. Anderson.

Anderson has signed a four-year contract offer sheet with Miami, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports. Anderson played for Dolphins coach Adam Gase while Gase was the Broncos’ offensive coordinator, so he knows the offense in Miami.

There’s no immediate financial detail on the offer, but the Broncos will get five days to match the Dolphins’ offer. Anderson is a restricted free agent whom the Broncos chose to tender at the lowest level, which means Denver will not get any compensation if it chooses not to match the offer.

Last year Anderson had a good regular season in Denver and an even better postseason. The Dolphins would like to sign him to replace running back Lamar Miller, who signed with the Texans in free agency.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/10/dolphins-sign-c-j-anderson-to-offer-sheet/

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 28s29 seconds ago
#Dolphins will probably front-load the contract to make it more difficult for #Broncos to match. Gotta think Anderson ends up in Miami

I don't trust that one bit just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 46s46 seconds ago
CJ Anderson's offer sheet with Miami: 4 years, $18 million. Denver has five days to match or lose Anderson

Makes Lamar leaving a little easier

Now Go get a quality Guard

Dolphins offer sheet to C.J. Anderson is 4 yrs. Structured to keep Denver from matching, I'm told but no details. Den. has 5 days to match.@ArmandoSalguero

Oakland Pro Sports ‏@510ProSports 43s43 seconds ago
Oakland Pro Sports Retweeted Mike Garafolo
Denver will definitely match.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Hearing the CJ Anderson offer sheet is fairly front-loaded as well. Broncos have 5 days to match or the RB is a Dolphin

Back
Top Bottom