Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

I don't want to take anything away from Miller. He was never (with the exception of maybe one or two games) a game changing back. Maybe that isn't fair to him because the line was garbage, or because we didn't use him enough. There were plenty of times we stopped using him because he kept getting tackled at the line of scrimmage. I remember most fans wanting Ajayi to take more snaps. Bottom line - if you are going to pay a running back that much money he should be your workhorse and you should want him on the field as much as possible. You shouldn't be wanting him to split carries.

Denver could decide anytime they don't want to match (or do).

Certainly they could, but it isn't official for 5 days. During that time anything can happen, including a change of heart.

CJ makes a lot of sense for this team. Would seriously lessen the blow of losing Miller.

Jets believe Kap is heading to Denver. Is the $$ for Kap going to help us avoid them matching an offer sheet?

Id rather sign B. Powell cheap, hes a good receiving back. And then just roll with Ajayi and Powell, its not like we ran the ball much to begin with.

If we end up spending a lot of money on CJ Anderson, then why didn't we just keep Miller?

Jets believe Kap is heading to Denver. Is the $$ for Kap going to help us avoid them matching an offer sheet?

I think they'll be fine with letting CJ go. I don't even think they'll think twice about it.

They can fill needs in the draft, they are also going to receive 2 3rd rnd Compensatory picks for Osweiler and Malik, Elway won't do anything to ruin those picks.

They also need to extend Von. Von will hold out for sure if they don't pay him.

they should let cj go...the system like in Miami is the bigger deal...well it was til they just signed kaepernick...I guess that could change things cause he needs to be carried by a running game and oline

Miami seems to be putting too much emphasis in running backs especially in a 11 personnel scheme...makes no sense...the emphasis they should be putting IN THE GOD DARN OLINE!!!!

I would be ok with Anderson but I really believe Ajayi will be very good running and receiving as long as we get better guards

Ozzy rules

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 16s16 seconds ago
Dolphins signed Broncos restricted free-agent running back CJ Anderson to a 4-year offer sheet. Denver has 5 days to match or lose.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 16s16 seconds ago
Dolphins signed Broncos restricted free-agent running back CJ Anderson to a 4-year offer sheet. Denver has 5 days to match or lose.

how much we talking about money wise? don't tell me it's another 5 mil per guy

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 27s28 seconds ago
Dolphins offer sheet to C.J. Anderson is 4 yrs. Structured to keep Denver from matching, I'm told but no details. Den. has 5 days to match.

Back
Top Bottom