Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

That's how this is played. We make an offer they match it or not. Only fans like you are embarrassed.

Who said anyone would be embarrassed? Fans like me are used to this happening.
Denver just lost a lot of pieces to their team. You think they want a little bit of continuity by keeping their RB after losing some good free agents. Perfect way to stick it to another AFC team by sitting on the offer until the last day, resigning Anderson and by day 5. A good portion of the unsigned RB talent will be signed already.

Who said anyone would be embarrassed? Fans like me are used to this happening.
Denver just lost a lot of pieces to their team. You think they want a little bit of continuity by keeping their RB after losing some good free agents. Perfect way to stick it to another AFC team by sitting on the offer until the last day, resigning Anderson and by day 5. A good portion of the unsigned RB talent will be signed already.

I imagine the Dolphins are thinking it's either CJ or draft.

I like this if it sticks, concerned DEN will bid this higher and want to see Powell brought in if CJ asking price goes over $5m.

Was watching CJ's 2015 highlights - didn't realize how effective he was in the short passing game, the play against the Raiders was BOSS, broken tackles, great cuts speed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0chPAVAsk

I like this signing as Ajayi develops.

Denver has much bigger worries right now than CJ.

They need a qb and are looking at Kaep.

They also need to extend Von Milller. With what Olivier just got paid, Denver camt even think of lettng Von play as a franchised player, they have pay him.

I can't imagine they match for CJ

Denver has much bigger worries right now than CJ.

They need a qb and are looking at Kaep.

They also need to extend Von Milller. With what Olivier just got paid, Denver camt even think of lettng Von play as a franchised player, they have pay him.

I can't imagine they match for CJ

If they really liked them they would not have tendered him like they did. I suppose they wanted the market to be set for him, but this is an interesting one.

He is a good all purpose back. Fantastic as a #2. Capable enough as a #1. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have kept Miller, but we could do a whole lot worse than a Superbowl Champion runningback who's familiar with our new head coach and has had big success against New England.
The truth is, a lot of people on here wanted to see more of Ajayi anyway because he's a more physical runner than Miller. If we are awful at the position this year (which means we probably have a good draft pick next year) then go after Fournette or Cook

This does show you not to overpay for a running back in free agency. They are always available in the draft. Miller was a 4th rounder, CJ was undrafted. Both have been good players.

I think this guarantees he plays for us or for Denver, leaving NE out of it. That is another gain on my eyes.

I would have much rather kept Miller for 6.5 mil per over CJ Anderson for 4-5 mil per....

That said, what's done is done...and I would rather have Anderson / Ajayi over Ajayi / Rookie.

well.....he would probably be one of the few backs that would be OK as a rotational player for us. But seeing how much money we still have available it really hurts to see this front office not keep Miller here.

you guys are holding on to miller like an ex GF who had average P****, you know it aint great you just dont want to masturbate

Somebody on another site I frequent said he has signed an offer sheet. But I haven't seen anything else about it. Bad or premature info? Or has something been announced?

Back
Top Bottom