Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

C J Anderson in for a Visit

Ok...I wont argue about that. But why with almost 40 mills of available money do you not try to keep a very good home grown talent here??? Miller also would have thrived here!

Wow really still? Let it go man Miller is no longer here. Let it go life is so much better that way.

If that doesn't work then I'm sure the Texans forum is buzzing and they would value your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue, don't forget who Miller had in front of him opening holes for him. What he did...with the atrocious O-line he played behind his whole career accounts for something. Agree?

Who cares? You don't pay a back 6mil per when you have as many holes as we do. People severely overate the RB position. Draft,run,get rid of repeat. That should be the strategy.

Their is a reason NE pays minimally for RB every yr

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis · 4m4 minutes ago

C.J. Anderson in Miami visiting Dolphins as I type. Offer sheet agreement expected. Broncos will have 5 days to match. Gulp. #9news #9sports

He'll drive his price up, Miami will be left holding their di** in their hand again after Denver matches.

Denver has bigger issues. Like having Colin Kaepernick as their next qb lol

CJ Anderson is not good... Ugh. Outplayed by the great Ronnie Hillman. HUGE downgrade from Lamar. Should not be seeing carries over Ajayi.

This makes me nervous. The offer sheet part, because clearly this is someone Gase wants. I hope its not over 3mi...3.5 max. I'm not enamored with Anderson. I do like the fact that he's worked with Gase before and he's a pretty good runner, but I would be just as happy with a few others that weren't RFA's. I like Powell the best actually.

CJ Anderson is not good... Ugh. Outplayed by the great Ronnie Hillman. HUGE downgrade from Lamar. Should not be seeing carries over Ajayi.

Anderson looked better when Osweiler was at QB last yr. Probabaly had a lot to do with teams not respecting Mannings Deep ball compared to rock.
He gashed the Pats for a tone of 113yrds on 15carries and also had decent gms vs the Bears and Bengals. We need Anderson for about 10-12 touches a game.
Not asking alot.

Anderson had some special and huge runs for Denver. Love this kid. I don't think Denver lets him go. We shall see.

He would be a nice addition to the backfield if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom