MERGED: could finley be our answer at te. findley to be cut or traded befor march 15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: could finley be our answer at te. findley to be cut or traded befor march 15

He's the most inconsistent player on the Packers offense. He's overpaid, overrated and a loud mouthed jerk. He drops a ton of passes and then blames it all in Rodgers. He has no accountability whatsoever.

He's caught 43 passes with 9 drops, and 2 TD's with the best QB in the game. I would not trade Egnew for him.

Not surprised the Packers are reported to be considering cutting ties with Finley. He's largely a product of having Aaron Rodgers at QB and this year he can't even do his job (i.e. catch the ball consistently)

Finaley is not the answer. He is a freakin wreck who is injured every week it seems.

I'm a fan of Finley, but honestly, if he can't make it work for a perennial Super Bowl contender with a great QB like Rodgers and a well oiled offensive machine that runs a gazillion pass plays a game ... what makes anyone think he'll change his ways on a rebuilding team in an area with so many other things to do like Miami? I hoped and continue to hope he figures things out in Green Bay. But, if they are cutting ties with an obviously talented kid like Jermichael who had attitude questions at Texas and now seems to be rocking the boat and not really trying in the ideal football situation, then the red flags are too much for me to be interested.

I hope he figures things out, but I'm not hoping we trade for him. Given Philbin's insistence on good character locker room guys, I can't see this really working out unless Philbin knows something we don't.

Worth keeping in mind that Philbin and Finley seemed to have had a good relationship at the Packers and when we hired Joe it was Finley and Jennings that went to the media about how much they would miss him etc.

Bit of a diva? Yes, Brandon Marshall? Not that I have ever heard. He may not have fully lived up to his potential so far, but Tannehill looking down the Field and seeing Jennings, Hartline, Bess and Finley next year sounds pretty damn good to me.

Back
Top Bottom