Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
death7star said:
i dont know what linehan is doing, bulger is better than culpepper and plus bulger isn't injured or anything.

Not that bulger is better, because he's not, but why ship a starter plus picks for a Qb who is injured and you dont know the severity of the injury yet? Plust there are reports that the vikings are going to cut culpepper anyway, why send all that over to them?

and if the rams are willing to give all that up, what does Miami possilby have that the vikings would want? Nothing, so I dont even know anymore, cuz we'll all find out tonite.

dolphingator said:
The deal with the Vikings and Raiders is already set, culp + a 6th round pick to Oakland for the Raiders 3rd rounder and Gabriel. Been reported reliably elasewhere. PFT is LYING.

Where is the link to this expert?

AZStryker said:
1. He has character issues (Love Boat etc..)

2. He has ego issues (demanding raise and then a trade)

3. HUGE CONTRACT 10 year 102 mil I believe

4. Struggled a lot last year

5. Huge injury for a running QB

6. Is 30

7. Doesn't strike me as a leader and 100% devoted to the team concept

How's that?
:up: :yeahthat: We need the Brees in Miami!

Hostile 17 said:
I love how you follow me around from thread to thread, like a street-person. :lol:

I'm so glad we're not getting stuck with your chump of a hero.

:shakeno:

Weak.

John Clayton just said that Kerry Collins was cut and that they are now looking at Culpepper soo i think he will go there

AZStryker said:
John Clayton disagrees. He says the Raiders are the leading contenders because the other team are reluctant to offer a frist round pick. He predicts the raiders as the favorites. Says Collins to Ravesn and Brees to Miami!!!

I saw that too, I hope we get Brees.

miabrown23 said:
saban has stated sooo many times that our system is going to be the same with some mike murlarkey input so yes duante would know our system and our terminology
since when does Saban show his cards?

The Mistake Called Culpepper!!

This could turn out to be the biggest mistake in franchise history, if we get Culpepper. I know there are a lot of people one here that are in a love fest with Daunte and think he's the best we can get but here is what I see when looking at Culpepper.

1. The biggest telling stat between winning and losing in the NFL is TURNOVERS! Culpepper averages 1 INT and 1 FUMBLE every game. Not something that we can afford to have on this team.

2. Many players struggle with recovering for ACL or MCL tears. The fact is Culpepper tore every ligament in his knee. Not only may he not be as good, he might not even make it back.

3. Daunte is going to be dragging his leg around for half the season, and even when he does come back his risk of reinjuring that knee is greatly increased.

4. I know that Daunte had a great year a couple years ago, and we even mentioned in the same breath with Peyton, but without Moss he was nothing last year. I'm mean its one thing to go from a really good QB to a good QB, but its another thing to go from a really good QB to a flat out bad QB.

There is way too much negative that is against Culpepper, for me to be comfortable with taking him on this team. Much less people forget that as of right now we would have to give up a draft pick to get him. People need to start looking deeper than Madden before they start advocating to get a QB here that might not ever even take a snap for the Fins if we sign him. We would be missing out on one of the best offseason chances to fix a position that we are really weak in, on a QB that might not play again.

I do trust Saban to do what is right, and I will support his decision, but I will really need to be convinced why it was the right decision before I like it.

AZStryker said:
John Clayton disagrees. He says the Raiders are the leading contenders because the other team are reluctant to offer a frist round pick. He predicts the raiders as the favorites. Says Collins to Ravesn and Brees to Miami!!!

I hope John Clayton is right

death7star said:
i dont know what linehan is doing, bulger is better than culpepper and plus bulger isn't injured or anything.

my thoughts exactly. I feel that even though they are both injured Culpepper is the bigger question mark.

Then for them to ADD a pick or two. That is insane. It should be Minny who is throwing in picks for their disgruntled player who wont even be ready until mid season.

Back
Top Bottom