Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2 teams got to be miami and st. louis wouldn't ya think? if he's accurate.

Schefter has been the "outlier" through this WHOLE thing. He keeps spreading all this misinfo garbage. This guy is probably a Jet fan who wants our franchise ruined by doing some dumb move like getting culp. NO WAY! Brees or Bust!

The CONSENSUS is that the Raiders are right there with the deal.

And that Saban has said "Pass" and WILL NOT touch culp.

AZStryker said:
That's funny, it's the exact same thing he said this morning. No wait, it's not funny. It IS the same one. Huh, unless my tivoed version from this morning is some how a pirated pre broadcast rehearsal. Nah, I'm not that lucky. It's the same one.:shakeno:

Evidentally, there is something wrong with your TiVO. This is a live show.

Yeah I heard Schefter's take on the whole Brees/Culpepper situation and I honestly can't understand how him and Clayton can be getting such different info from their sources. Schefter says the fins seem to be the frontrunner for Culpepper, and he says 3 teams are not interested; the raiders, the saints or the ravens. He also says the other possible team in the hunt for Culpepper is the Jets, which is new news at least to me. He also said that NO is trying to get Brees in first thing this weekend. All I can say is good luck New Orleans, I think Brees will be busy signing on the dotted line in MIA this weekend.:D

AZStryker said:
That's funny, it's the exact same thing he said this morning. No wait, it's not funny. It IS the same one. Huh, unless my tivoed version from this morning is some how a pirated pre broadcast rehearsal. Nah, I'm not that lucky. It's the same one.:shakeno:

Dude, NFLTA is brand new every night at 7pm. been that way for ever...then they show it again at 10pm...and even then sometimes if there is need be, that one is live as well....as it was a few nights ago for the CBA agreement.

NFl radio on sirius satellite radio

rich eisen is reporting on total access on sirius radio that D.C. will not land in Oakland. He said that oakland is not even in the running anymore. He also said that it is not the ravens,jets or saints.He said the dolphins are the front runners But it will come down to the fins and the Rams.

AZStryker said:

He said the same thing cause his news hasnt changed, but you can tell if it is live cause it will say live in the top left. If it doesnt it is a repeat. I didnt pay attention for it and didnt see this mornings show. I did see them advertise the interview with the Skins GM would be on the 7:00 show. WHo cares what happens is what happens, we wont change it.

Now this report makes sense. Linehan and Saban want a QB to fit their offensive schemes!

Jets Fan said:
Evidentally, there is something wrong with your TiVO. This is a live show.

Dude, It may be recorded live, but they replay them through out the day. Surely you can't be that short sighted!?!?!?! I just re watched my earlier report and it is the exact same schefter report!

Arguing I guess is pointless. I'll be proven right or wrong if/when pepper lands in OAK and Brees to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom