MERGED: Cut Block | Vickerson Tears ACL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cut Block | Vickerson Tears ACL

Well guess what we're known to be much more respectful and nice fans. I mean for God sake do you ever get pelted or anything at Dolphin Stadium if you are a visiting opponent. Heck NO!!!

BreadSlicer said:
I can understand how many feel about what happened and I would too but does anybody here really think it was intentional? Not one Falcon fan is proud of it because as you can imagine we know all about season-ending injuries.

It is however disappointing to see these calls for 'payback' from some of the more low-rent members here. But every MB has them...

Let's put it this way: if you are so at peace with what happened, you surely won't mind if the same thing happens to Patrick Kerney. I mean, that would only be fair, right?

Muck said:
You're too nice. I'm ready to head to Atlanta and crack some skulls. :fire:

I am too man. I'm pissed. I hope Atlanta likes the term dirtiest O-Line associated with their team.

Dolfan984 said:
I am too man. I'm pissed. I hope Atlanta likes the term dirtiest O-Line associated with their team.

I don't think they can dethrone Denver. I think Shanahan takes pride in taking out opposing teams defensive players. The blocks are legal so there is nothing that can be done about them. I wouldn't care if the Dolphins offensive line played dirty, as long as they won.

BreadSlicer said:
I can understand how many feel about what happened and I would too but does anybody here really think it was intentional? Not one Falcon fan is proud of it because as you can imagine we know all about season-ending injuries.

It is however disappointing to see these calls for 'payback' from some of the more low-rent members here. But every MB has them...

Well...one of our promising DT is out for the season and could have long-term affects on his career...b/c the Falcons O-Line coach is a fing ****$ucker...now first and foremost I blame the NFL for not making cut-blocks illegal...secondly I blame the coaching staff...and third I blame #66...a fing preseason game...wtf...horrible play...and yes...

payback is warranted now...since the NFL doesn't do $hit about plays like that...since your fing coaching staff teaches it...D-Lineman need to take matters into their own hands...that could be a career ending injury...Vickerson's back was turned and he was blocking someone else...than #66 decides to step back and fing clip him from behind!!!

So, yes payback is okay IMO...11/6...I hope that our heaviest D-Lineman snaps a Falcons O-Line's leg in two...I don't ever wish for any players to get injured but what the Falcon's #66 did is intentional...c'mon...it is not called for.

Go Fins!!!

Ever see "Not Another Teen Movie" when the inspirational, scrawny kid goes out for the long pass at the end of the game? He gets split in half in the endzone by two dirty linebackers coming from two different directions - one high, one low. Blood and guts splatter everywhere!

That'd be funny if something similar happened to #7 after his first big run in our regular season rematch.

:biggrin:

The NFL better do something about these stupid damn cut blocks. Every year there will be players getting hurt because of it.

Back
Top Bottom