MERGED: Cut Block | Vickerson Tears ACL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cut Block | Vickerson Tears ACL

well that sux... the league needs to sort out Alex Gibbs and his chop blocks.

It's going to be a real test of character for Vickerson, he was doing really well.

It inadvertently solves a roster headache because a lot of people were saying two from three of Wright, Vickerson and Shaw. Obviously now Vickerson will be on IR.

OOO that really blows.... hea was really looken good

34ibon99 said:
Fine the biatch that injured Vickerson.:fire:

You're too nice. I'm ready to head to Atlanta and crack some skulls. :fire:

I thought that chop blocks within the tackle box are illegal this year.Wasn't there a Rule change about that??? Even worse, vickerson wasn't anywhere near the play. POS!!!

Anyone knows who was the player that injured him?

hdjetta6316 said:
I thought that chop blocks within the tackle box are illegal this year.Wasn't there a Rule change about that??? Even worse, vickerson wasn't anywhere near the play. POS!!!

It just baffles me. How can you teach your guys to go at people's legs away from the play like that??

Vickerson has probably been set back two years because of this.

ACL tear, shame for the guy this year, but he will be fine next

This sux bad...K. Vickerson was coming along nicely. He was going to contribute this season...I'm pretty upset that his season had to end like this. F*CK.

I feel like flying down to Miami on 11/6 and charging the field and chop block that chump who ended Vickerson's season...then getting back up and popping the o-line coach right in the mouth and make him swallow his own f*cking teeth.

Last Season it was Larry Chester who got chop blocked against the Bengals in week 2....and look he's not ready to go...WTF...I'm PISSED OFF right now.

Go Fins!!!

They did a cut block on Wright one time too. There was no mention of it, but I saw it.

Scrap said:
They did a cut block on Wright one time too. There was no mention of it, but I saw it.

that's just messed up...man the nfl has to do something about this. i mean wtf. revenges a biAtch...11/6 I hope our players take actions into their own hands.

Go Fins!!!

Seriously guys.....is there anything that can be done to stop this madness? How can a coach possibly be employed who "teaches" this nonsense?

The NFL has no problem for toasting a player who lights up a joint but whats up w/ a coach who teaches cheap shots as a carrer? This MUST stop now!

Back
Top Bottom