MERGED: Cut Block | Vickerson Tears ACL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cut Block | Vickerson Tears ACL

34ibon99 said:
Muck talked a few days ago about titans coach fisher complaining about the dirty play by the falcons oline.:fire: dirty biatches.
That seems to follow Alex Gibbs wherever he goes. Denver used to have the dirtiest OL now it might be ATL.

34ibon99 said:
Muck talked a few days ago about titans coach fisher complaining about the dirty play by the falcons oline.:fire: dirty biatches.

Yup. This is what I feared. This son of a ***** seriously injuring someone in a meaningless preseason game. :fire:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=91950

Ironically, I got no replies.

The Falcons O-Line coach is the former Broncos O-Line coach. I think Alex Gibbs is his name. He's the dirtiest #$^&^$! Vickerson was chop blocked from his blindside. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the year. He needed to be helped off the field. :yell:

SackArtist said:
The Falcons O-Line coach is the former Broncos O-Line coach. I think Alex Gibbs is his name. He's the dirtiest mofo. Vickerson was chop blocked from his blindside. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the year. He needed to be helped off the field. :yell:

What's it gonna take for the league to do something about this guy?? I mean, at what point do you say enough is enough?? Snapping limbs in half doesn't seem to cross the line.

He's been doing it for decades. And they just let him get away with it.

It's the league bias against the defense. Look at the difference between this jerk who teaches his "craft" to generations of linemen and the treatment of Roy Williams.

Ironically the jumped all over the frigging horse collar thing because it was T.O. but because its just D-lineman and it actually HELPS the offense it goes on the back-burner BULL****!

heres hoping Saban Jumps all over this in the media.

Man I'm steamed!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: Someone (Like maybe the NFL)needs to do something about Alex Gibbs :yell: :fire: :yell:

lets take a contract out on the guy, a couple people in philly can put him in cement shoes

The way this should be handled is do the same to the chickensh!t OL for the Falcons that chopped Vickerson. When one DT has him engaged, a second one could come in and chop him at the knees. He deserves no less. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom