Merged: Deflategate report | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

Brady will appeal any ruling and the timing will require him to miss the final week of the regular season after they have locked up the division.

Gimme a break. Goodell sucks up to big markets more than a politician to the butt of a rich donor.

I literally spit my adult beverage in my iPhone when I saw that.
Hoops like a boss, a young Richard Pryor with a keyboard!

A young Richard Pryor with better fingers and keystrokes :chuckle:

"More likely than not?" What is this garbage? They are basically saying what everyone has been saying since the day they got caught. Nothing new. All this time for that? I bet these guys aren't going to get disciplined.

More likely than not is a legal standard called a preponderance of the evidence. It means if this was a lawsuit, the Patriots lose.

This is the time to use your keyboards. Do not let this go away. Make the NFL do something. Its the fans that make them rich. Lets make them do something they do not want to do. Lets broadcast this cheating everywhere and anywhere we can.

The Patsies wanted this to go away and it did not go away. Bill Belechick is supposed to be the very best coach in the NFL. The best coach in the NFL knows everything that goes on on his team.
Remember Philbin during Bullygate? Philbin was chastised for not knowing and he is/was a rookie coach (IMO). But the best in the business knows nothing of what happens on his own team?
Crucify Bill and Tom. Take draft picks. Suspend both for the next season.
I bet, if they were to suspend the cheater (Brady) he would retire before he endured a suspension.

Did i read this correctly? Brady declined to give them his email and texts.

This is the time to use your keyboards. Do not let this go away. Make the NFL do something. Its the fans that make them rich. Lets make them do something they do not want to do. Lets broadcast this cheating everywhere and anywhere we can.

The Patsies wanted this to go away and it did not go away. Bill Belechick is supposed to be the very best coach in the NFL. The best coach in the NFL knows everything that goes on on his team.
Remember Philbin during Bullygate? Philbin was chastised for not knowing and he is/was a rookie coach (IMO). But the best in the business knows nothing of what happens on his own team?
Crucify Bill and Tom. Take draft picks. Suspend both for the next season.
I bet, if they were to suspend the cheater (Brady) he would retire before he endured a suspension.

He won't retire. He will come back in 2016 with something to prove. He will light up the league (by cheating again, of course. Think that goes without saying at this point...)

Thank you El Calebra, i can't believe the league is ok with that. If he had nothing to hide he should have complied.)

Brady will be suspended 8 games for collusion with refs with signed footballs, breaking league policy rule, and being uncooperative with investigation. The pats will lose first round pick and be fined.

That's my prediction

Wow...

I've seen so much **** spewed in this thread...."Integrity of the game" and all that.

Every QB does **** to the ball...they stretched the limit and tried to get away with something...got caught...the only issue is he lied...he tell the truth and this all goes away

Some of you are acting as if Tom Brady came in and ****ed your girl...or insulted Tannehill (I'm not sure what is worse with some)...who cares...fine him, suspend him for a game and let this dumb **** die.

Back
Top Bottom