Merged: Deflategate report | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

can dlockz be on my jury if i'm ever accused of committing a crime??? like please can i request that guy

"These 100+ pages of evidence showing that two jokers from the Patriots intentionally deflated footballs against the regulations in order to get the balls the way Brady wanted them, and that Brady was riding them about it, and that Brady gave them gifts for doing this, do NOT constitute serious and damning evidence of wrongdoing."

I just heard Bob Costas say on the NBC Nightly News that he'd be surprised if Brady is suspended 'even a game', and said there is 'no smoking gun' and that he thinks the Patriots will be fined and docked a mid-round draft pick. I mean, are people really this stupid, or is it just illiteracy? When people read these texts, are they reading them in Albanian or something?

No different from what I said.He presumes he is probably guilty. No learn evidence. So after all the investigating all we got is he is probably guilty lol. Did we need an investigation for that. Not much of an investigation lol

This is basically The Nfls way of saying give us enough evidence to say whether they did something wrong or not, and find someone to pin it on.

Wells language is his way of saying pin it on Brady, we have evidence and if you want us to push for more, we can, But you don't want us to.

This isn't a murder case here. The idea wells needs to find a smoking gun is ridiculous. We already had the snooping gun anyway in the deflated footballs, now its just who to pin it on.

patriots council when asked to explain texts "the tom they are referring to is a different tom...not tom brady"

:up:

In other words, they'll pin it on the two low level
employees.

patriots council when asked to explain texts "the tom they are referring to is a different tom...not tom brady"

180b7eda37b49a8aa9d3de04a4f13248.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

In other words, they'll pin it on the two low level
employees.

And then the two low level employees will run right to ESPN after they're fired and REALLY start spilling some beans.

Probably is definitely not definitive and that is an issue. I think there will be some punishment handed down but nothing here proves anything even close to beyond a doubt.
It does show that Brady likes the balls at the minimum level of the rules. The NFL no matter what needs to actually have better control and maintenance of the footballs. Teams should never be allowed to use the actual game balls except in game.

just heard on NFL network that the phrase "more probable than not" is actually a very deliberate phrase used by Wells as it meets the threshold required by the NFL rules to conclude that a violation of the rules did in fact happen.

so everyone claiming that this isn't evidence or guilt is fooling themselves.

just heard on NFL network that the phrase "more probable than not" is actually a very deliberate phrase used by Wells as it meets the threshold required by the NFL rules to conclude that a violation of the rules did in fact happen.

so everyone claiming that this isn't evidence or guilt is fooling themselves.

Yes I made this point earlier as Bill Polian had clarified that specific use of the language and said it implies guilt.

Probably is definitely not definitive and that is an issue. I think there will be some punishment handed down but nothing here proves anything even close to beyond a doubt.
It does show that Brady likes the balls at the minimum level of the rules. The NFL no matter what needs to actually have better control and maintenance of the footballs. Teams should never be allowed to use the actual game balls except in game.

Somehow if this was the Fins and any of our players your defense would be different.

Honestly I'm kinda shocked. I thought for sure they would just pin it on the little guys and act like TB had no clue. I hope they take away his rings that sorry pos. I hate cheaters! Even in video games or friendly card games I hate that crap. But when you talking about something that these guys are working for years towards and putting their entire lives into its just bull**** to cheat. Be a man. Play right and win right.

that goodfellas thing every time i see it it cracks me up...

about as funny as any question of whether or not these mo fos are guilty...

Never said it was, but just refuting people that act like this clearly makes Brady guilty, instead it means probably which is quite different.

in the nfl, it's not different at all.

this report was written by a long-time attorney. the verbage was intentional. he (tom brady) was in texts bribing equipment personnel with autographed gear in exchange for them deflating the balls. it's in the texts, clear as day. he was aware, it's against the rules, and I don't know why you're going on a limb to defend him other than you enjoying being the devil's advocate.

it truly pisses me off. kraft is out there defending himself, he's just a pig**** who thinks he's better than everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom