Merged: Deflategate report | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

Enough evidence to charge is different than being able to convict.
Probable cause is only used to pursue not convict

This isn't a court Goodell wings it.

i believe that they were only asked to determine probable cause with the whole investigation...not outright guilt...so imo given that brady should be held accountable...so should belichick under the "ignorance is not an excuse"

we'll see...far as i'm concerned brady and the pats accomplishments are worthless

Never said it was, but just refuting people that act like this clearly makes Brady guilty, instead it means probably which is quite different.

It's actually not that big of a difference. The way its written is lawyer lingo for "hes guilty".

Legal language bs

So:

Brady refused to cooperate. Brady signed footballs and jerseys for the guy who referred to himself as "The Deflator." The two guys who were deflating football keep talking about how Tom is riding them over this stuff.

But, it's merely PROBABLE that Brady was involved. Of course. We have 'no proof.' Brady's name is being dragged through the mud.

:sidelol:

I'm just gonna stop here before I violate the ToS for going full tilt bozo on some mongos.

It's unbelievable right? WHAT THE **** ELSE DO YOU NEED?!

I thought u meant rick Scott lol, I was like I know one of the biggest crooks in america is not calling anyone out

Let's see:

Anyone who isn't a literal mongoloid can figure out that Tom Brady was responsible for having footballs deflated by the Patriots equipment staff, but please, before we point out that Tom Brady is a cheating SOB, let's instead have a mock criminal trial conducted by Finheaven's most impartial jury to determine whether or not we can safely point out the patently obvious.

Let's see:

Anyone who isn't a literal mongoloid can figure out that Tom Brady was responsible for having footballs deflated by the Patriots equipment staff, but please, before we point out that Tom Brady is a cheating SOB, let's instead have a mock criminal trial conducted by Finheaven's most impartial jury to determine whether or not we can safely point out the patently obvious.

Derp. Duhhhh it said 'probably'. Derp derp.

if it was a court of law couldn't they subpoena bradys phone??? in which case it would be game set match

tom brady is a cheat and has tarnished his legacy and the game

It's actually not that big of a difference. The way its written is lawyer lingo for "hes guilty".

Legal language bs

No different from what I said.He presumes he is probably guilty. No learn evidence. So after all the investigating all we got is he is probably guilty lol. Did we need an investigation for that. Not much of an investigation lol

No different from what I said.He presumes he is probably guilty. No learn evidence. So after all the investigating all we got is he is probably guilty lol. Did we need an investigation for that. Not much of an investigation lol

Well since they couldn't get Bradys texts it can't be more

"These 100+ pages of evidence showing that two jokers from the Patriots intentionally deflated footballs against the regulations in order to get the balls the way Brady wanted them, and that Brady was riding them about it, and that Brady gave them gifts for doing this, do NOT constitute serious and damning evidence of wrongdoing."

"These 100+ pages of evidence showing that two jokers from the Patriots intentionally deflated footballs against the regulations in order to get the balls the way Brady wanted them, and that Brady was riding them about it, and that Brady gave them gifts for doing this, do NOT constitute serious and damning evidence of wrongdoing."

Brady was riding guys?

if that patriots facility walls could talk they'd be implicating that front office

Kraft is going to stick to the "science". LOL whatever that is.

Back
Top Bottom