Merged: Deflategate report | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

The rule change allowing teams to bring their own balls was instituted in 2006 (lobbied by none other than Brady himself). Your examples of their high fumble rates prior to the rule change only further validates the fact that it isn't BB's magical coaching abilities, but rather the rule change as their fumble rate dropped like a rock right after the rule was put in place. Nice try.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-to-let-visiting-team-provide-own-footballs/

so he played w/ overinflated balls pre 2006 and won 3 SBs? interesting.

how do you explain Stevan Ridley? what about Morris?

They won 3 SBs by the skin of their teeth, using spygate cheating methods. I'm sure knowing the defense your oposing team is calling couldn't possibly swing a game 3 points. They just miraculously were always in the right place at the right time.

The Pats fumble rate is so far outside of the statistical mean of the 31 other teams post rule change that it would be considered a black swam in statistics. Obsiously, there will be a player here or there that still fumbles. I'm not saying the ball deflation makes the ball unfumbleable. But it certainly gives them an edge (it's probably good for a win or two every year). But I guess we'll never know since they have yet to play a full season without implementing some type of cheating. That is why Bonds, Sosa, etc will never go to the HOF. Because we just don't know, and you cannot reward cheating.

They won 3 SBs by the skin of their teeth, using spygate cheating methods. I'm sure knowing the defense your oposing team is calling couldn't possibly swing a game 3 points. They just miraculously were always in the right place at the right time.

The Pats fumble rate is so far outside of the statistical mean of the 31 other teams post rule change that it would be considered a black swam in statistics. Obsiously, there will be a player here or there that still fumbles. I'm not saying the ball deflation makes the ball unfumbleable. But it certainly gives them an edge (it's probably good for a win or two every year). But I guess we'll never know since they have yet to play a full season without implementing some type of cheating. That is why Bonds, Sosa, etc will never go to the HOF. Because we just don't know, and you cannot reward cheating.

they don't count if they win by 3 points?

they don't count if they win by 3 points?

Of course they count. That's not my point. My point is that the margin of error was ziltch. And spygate probably tilted the scale. We will never know though, since the "impartial" NFL review destroyed the evidence. You know, that's very common in an ethical, legimate investiation that the investigative body destroys the evidence. No foul play here. Nothing to see, keep moving on. Keep giving us your money.

Of course they count. That's not my point. My point is that the margin of error was ziltch. And spygate probably tilted the scale. We will never know though, since the "impartial" NFL review destroyed the evidence. You know, that's very common in an ethical, legimate investiation that the investigative body destroys the evidence. No foul play here. Nothing to see, keep moving on. Keep giving us your money.

Jerry Rice was using stickum and Bill Walsh played w/ headset communication, should we take away SB XXIII from SF since they won by the skin of their teeth?

Nobody said overinflated. Good lord, it's not hard to understand that prior to the rule change they had balls inflated to 13 psi.... Afterwards, they didn't. Nobody said they were overinflated.... They were where they were supposed to be, which is higher than what the patriots have been using.

So yes, 13 psi before 2007, higher fumble rate.
11 psi, or whatever it was since 2007, lower fumble rate.

As somebody else said this isn't rocket science. But I guess, some individuals just are not wired for simple ****ing logic....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please drop the hammer on these guys...

God I hope so...

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Look guys, just stop arguing with Junc. He'd argue the sky is green if you said it's blue, the dude is a troll who lives to press your buttons. I don't know why everyone allows themselves into these pissing matches with him constantly.

Jerry Rice was using stickum and Bill Walsh played w/ headset communication, should we take away SB XXIII from SF since they won by the skin of their teeth?

If SF went through the elaborate process of having an undercover fake cameraman tape signals and have ball boys (after Refs check a ball) run into the bathroom to doctor the ball, yes I would say so. Not mentioning the cover up, the lying, and the stonewalling of the investigation. That all compounds this problem into something much worse. The Patriots play with absolutely zero integrity. They run up scores, beg and whine refs for phantom calls, cheat and go through elaborate schemes to cover up their cheating, draft scum bag murderers like Hernandez, stretch the rulebook (to the point of blatantly cheating sometimes) to find loopholes to exploit, and I could go on!

They really need to make an example of him, especially after that smug appearance (pep rally) at that Salem University full of Pats homers. Instead of admitting he is wrong and apologizing, he drags himself in front of a bunch of drooling Pats fans, dodges all quesions, avoids all accountability, and basks in his hubris. He probably lives in such a Boston-bubble that he probably has no idea about the outrage the rest of the nation is in. Make an example out of him. I mean, who doesn't need time to "digest" (cough cough make up story) before commenting on something. If you are innocent, you just keep speaking the truth. If you are guilty, you need time to check your alibies, cross reference your lies, come up with explanations, etc.

Nobody said overinflated. Good lord, it's not hard to understand that prior to the rule change they had balls inflated to 13 psi.... Afterwards, they didn't. Nobody said they were overinflated.... They were where they were supposed to be, which is higher than what the patriots have been using.

So yes, 13 psi before 2007, higher fumble rate.
11 psi, or whatever it was since 2007, lower fumble rate.

As somebody else said this isn't rocket science. But I guess, some individuals just are not wired for simple ****ing logic....

He obviously spends more time on message boards thanlooking up facts. For whatever reason, he keeps referencing fumble rates before the rule change, and keeps glossing over spygate when talking about their SBs. It's really hard to find a clean data sample with the Pats, since they have pretty much been in a constant state of cheat for the last 15 years. Who knows what to believe? That's the exact circumstances that require a banishment from the HOF.

He obviously spends more time on message boards thanlooking up facts. For whatever reason, he keeps referencing fumble rates before the rule change, and keeps glossing over spygate when talking about their SBs. It's really hard to find a clean data sample with the Pats, since they have pretty much been in a constant state of cheat for the last 15 years. Who knows what to believe? That's the exact circumstances that require a banishment from the HOF.

so you think they just started doing this stuff in 2007? but they won 3 SBs previous so what is the issue then? they proved they could win with and w/o.

Possible best QB of all time banished from the Hall. That may happen.:lol:

They really need to make an example of him, especially after that smug appearance (pep rally) at that Salem University full of Pats homers. Instead of admitting he is wrong and apologizing, he drags himself in front of a bunch of drooling Pats fans, dodges all quesions, avoids all accountability, and basks in his hubris. He probably lives in such a Boston-bubble that he probably has no idea about the outrage the rest of the nation is in. Make an example out of him. I mean, who doesn't need time to "digest" (cough cough make up story) before commenting on something. If you are innocent, you just keep speaking the truth. If you are guilty, you need time to check your alibies, cross reference your lies, come up with explanations, etc.

That was infuriating, and quite frankly, Brady gives off the impression that he's above the law. Not that that's surprising... thinking you're above the law is the Patriot Way.

so you think they just started doing this stuff in 2007? but they won 3 SBs previous so what is the issue then? they proved they could win with and w/o.

Possible best QB of all time banished from the Hall. That may happen.:lol:

Lance Armstrong was the best in his sport and had his accomplishments stripped. The difference is the NFL doesn't have the balls to do what is right.

Again.... Logic is definitely not your friend.

Prior to 2007, spygate practices helped them win. Not hard to tip the scales by 3 points when you have cheated to know the defense.

Since 2007, deflate gate... A lot easier to win when you are cheating to help your turnover differential...

Back
Top Bottom