Merged: Deflategate report | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

Lance Armstrong was the best in his sport and had his accomplishments stripped. The difference is the NFL doesn't have the balls to do what is right.

Again.... Logic is definitely not your friend.

Prior to 2007, spygate practices helped them win. Not hard to tip the scales by 3 points when you have cheated to know the defense.

Since 2007, deflate gate... A lot easier to win when you are cheating to help your turnover differential...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what Armstrong did was just slightly different- slightly.

again, Jimmy Johnson said he did it(spygate) so why didn't the late 90s compete or and win SBs?

Rumblings are it could be a lengthy suspension for Brady, this division may be up for grabs this year.

I don't see how anybody can support cheating. The integrity of the game is very important to me and should be to any diehard fan. If you won but cheated you should have the championship revoked. And that lying bastard should be banned for life. I can't stand liars and brady is like a politician

They won 11 with the not-so-great Matt Cassel.

w/ a team that was intact after an undefeated season the year before against a much weaker schedule that still missed the playoffs. the not-so-great Matt Cassell led KC to 11 wins and a playoff app 2 years later.

Grappalo is pretty good they could

Based on what. He played a couple times in blowouts when the opposing team literally relaxed. Couple games he just handed the ball off. The only significant action against a team who wanted to win was against Buffalo and he stunk the joint up.
I am not saying he is 'not it' but I don't think you can have an opinion either way because of missing evidence.

pats brass supposedly worried about a 6 to 8 game suspension for brady...doesnt appear though we find out today...still not enough imo...one year minimum

so you think they just started doing this stuff in 2007? but they won 3 SBs previous so what is the issue then? they proved they could win with and w/o.

Possible best QB of all time banished from the Hall. That may happen.:lol:

Actually If I were a Hall of fame voter these next few days would determine what I do when Brady's is presented for induction.
If he plays the duck and deflect game I pass him over.
If he comes clean takes his punishment like a man then I probably vote first ballot.

He could have a lot riding on these next few days.....

pats brass supposedly worried about a 6 to 8 game suspension for brady...doesnt appear though we find out today...still not enough imo...one year minimum

Did you ever read the whole report? I still haven't been able to

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Based on what. He played a couple times in blowouts when the opposing team literally relaxed. Couple games he just handed the ball off. The only significant action against a team who wanted to win was against Buffalo and he stunk the joint up.
I am not saying he is 'not it' but I don't think you can have an opinion either way because of missing evidence.
More of a projection on what ive seen. Small samples for sure

Actually If I were a Hall of fame voter these next few days would determine what I do when Brady's is presented for induction.
If he plays the duck and deflect game I pass him over.
If he comes clean takes his punishment like a man then I probably vote first ballot.

He could have a lot riding on these next few days.....
this stuff will all be forgotten just like spygate. Just give it time.

There's no doubt Brady lied and for that he should be punished but he'll go into the Hall on the 1st ballot like he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom