Merged: Denver took Clarett/Clarett is a lucky.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Denver took Clarett/Clarett is a lucky....

This is an amazing pick. I just posted a thread on the same thing. One, clarett is a great RB. Two, denver makes RB's. Add in his talent with that line, and well, I think hes a runner for rookie of the year. I predict a 1300-1500 yard season.

The sad thing is...denver really will eventually get a good pick b/c of his production with that O-line.

gator_sensation said:
I agree. Denver was toast after drafting 3 CB's :shakeno:

Yeah Denver is having an awful draft. Thank God Shanahan is not here in Miami. To think some people considered him an option because everyone thought he wa toast. Than You Lord!!!! I think the Wanny syndrome is contagious or something.

Denver passed on Justin Miller, taken 3 CB's and got Clarett in the 3rd. How dumb is that.

Tatum Bell will gain 1500 this year....Clarett will ride the pine......now next year (2006) he will run for 1500 when Denver trades Bell, like they trade every back that does good for them...

Didn't Denver also forfeit a pick? And now Clarett? Broncos could've found a better RB. Clarett'll rush for 1100 yrds but so could AJ Feeley under that line...

Why would they draft Clarett??? I seriously think i could run a faster 40 j/kj/k

Section126 said:
Tatum Bell will gain 1500 this year....Clarett will ride the pine......now next year (2006) he will run for 1500 when Denver trades Bell, like they trade every back that does good for them...

this is almost exactly what i said earlier

bad pick now, but in the future when in gets em a 3rd or higher, everone will praise em;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like posted earlier, this is a smart, smart pick. Look, Denver produces rb's. Now clarett has serious talent. Add in the fact hes on the best running team in footbal IMO. They take avg backs and make them tradable for serious talent, and high picks. Everybodys questioning what clarett can do. If hes worth the risk. Denver takes him, has him gain 1500 yards (And seriously, I might be able to gain 500 with that line, and I'm 5'7 lol) and turn around and trade him for a 2nd, possibly a first, or a great player they need.

Smart pick by denver, and its just causing conversation everywhere. I cannot wait for PTI on monday!

Crisis said:
This guy will be amazing in Denver. They make the most average runners look great.
Ummm...I think you need to change your sig Pat doesnt play for us anymore ;)

Wow, it looks like more people posted on this garbage than on Phin pickups. Clarett's a lucky m-fer, thats all there is too it. Bye bye Shanny.

Doh! Now I am one of those people...

ih8brady said:
Why? I think Prisco is more enlightening than those two fatsos.

I just love the chemistry they have on screen together when they argue. Oh, and rome is burning should be good too. I'm an espn junkie :(

Back
Top Bottom