MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS!

X-Con...face facts, NBA is in trouble. The league is being run terribly and that is why barely anyone watches games anymore. Yes the NFL has Ray Lewis etc. but the NFL is being run a lot better and therefore has more success. Even Baseball is being run better than the NBA. Hockey...well that is just a disgrace :lol:. I think Hockey is the only thing being run worse than the NBA which doesn't say much. The NBA needs to step it up and change the way things are being run. If that means a new commish, so be it. Things have to change.

Prime Time said:
. Even Baseball is being run better than the NBA.

Uhhh, no.

I'm not saying the NBA is in great shape, but the MLB is horribly run. There is no competitive balance, and only a few teams are able to put people in seats.

And I hope your sig is a joke regarding the person on the right.

:rolleyes: Yet the MLB is gaining more exposure because of the rising popularity. NBA is on the same level year in and year out.

Prime Time said:
:rolleyes: Yet the MLB is gaining more exposure because of the rising popularity. NBA is on the same level year in and year out.

The MLB isn't getting more popular. They have a big story once in a while (such as the Red Sox winning) but a lot of the teams can't sell any seats at all. The Yankees and Red Sox have no trouble putting people in seats, but teams like the Royals do.

The only thing the MLB can do to put people in seats is to build new stadiums, but the effect of doing that dies down after a while. Some fanbases are going to always show up, but some others aren't. The Marlins can sell tons of tickets when they are in the playoffs, but when it is the regular season, you won't even find 10,000 people at the game.

LOL, who really gives a damn about the MLB?

Oh wait, is it the "Uncle Tom" reporter who interviewed Milton Bradley?? :lol:

iceblizzard69 said:
The MLB isn't getting more popular. They have a big story once in a while (such as the Red Sox winning) but a lot of the teams can't sell any seats at all. The Yankees and Red Sox have no trouble putting people in seats, but teams like the Royals do.

The only thing the MLB can do to put people in seats is to build new stadiums, but the effect of doing that dies down after a while. Some fanbases are going to always show up, but some others aren't. The Marlins can sell tons of tickets when they are in the playoffs, but when it is the regular season, you won't even find 10,000 people at the game.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about because I went to numerous games last season and the avreage attendance went up. It was around 17K. The average for the games I went to is probably 20 K. The MLB..in my opinion is being run a lot better then the NBA. NBA is out of control. The quality of play also is what I am referring to.

Prime Time said:
You obviously do not know what you are talking about because I went to numerous games last season and the avreage attendance went up. It was around 17K. The average for the games I went to is probably 20 K. The MLB..in my opinion is being run a lot better then the NBA. NBA is out of control. The quality of play also is what I am referring to.
yea the quality of play in the MLB is really great with players on roids

VJ1252 said:
yea the quality of play in the MLB is really great with players on roids

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Back
Top Bottom